Check out my new toy!Fast!

Nice bike!

Just be careful cause the way people drive down here, you may need a casket:eek:

Thanks I like it alot I try to stay on all the backroads going to work.You just have to stay alert to stay alive.

I hear ya.... I've just seen some pretty nasty bike accidents (most were fatal) down here, but 99% of them were probably due to a lack of experience or pure stupidity or both.... Also, it seems so many young guys decide I want a bike and go out and buy something really fast to learn on like a 'buse or an R1 and end up paying for it! I told a good friend of mine the other day if he wants a fast bike he should start out with a slower one like something cheap and used with a 600cc motor.... Get some experience and then get a nice fast bike....

Anyways Congrats on the new toy and be safe:) :cool:

Nice bike , I have a ZX-1100 myself I have been riding for 20 years and drag racing bikes for 8 yrs. I have'nt been racing my bike much anymore , The GN has been sucking up all the money (S2 project) so the bike is on the back burner for awhile but I take it out for a spin on thursday nights to hang out with the other bikes @ stake & shake and go to a side road and watch some of the guys do stunts on there bike ...now those guys are crazy.

Jesse :cool:

Jesse when do the bikes go out their?I would like to go out their and watch sometime.Which steak and shake?

will and his ricer

I thought you had better sense than to give up two wheels! man don't you know that thing won't stand up by itself! Don't you know you are going to be soaking wet when you get home from work ! Now lets see, i think that is all of the things my dad said to me right before he told me if you are going to buy one of those damn things you are moving out of my house. That was 30 years ago. Nice ride Will. be careful!
Chip Parman

Will, you dirty dog! That's pretty sharp, and plenty fast, IMO. Prolly faster than I have the balls to do on 2 wheels. Hell, I thought my old EX500 was fast enough!

Congratulations, and be careful out there. I know I dodge idiots in my car EVERY DAY, so a bike is harder for them to see.

Originally posted by WTType
Jesse when do the bikes go out their?I would like to go out their and watch sometime.Which steak and shake?

On Thursdays between 6pm - 9pm . The stake & shake is on sr 436 (Semeran Blvd) , cross roads are Aloma and University (closer to Aloma)

Psssh, I bet that bike is as slow as your car is. :)

Heh Heh, J/K man. Please be careful out there. Don't do anything stupid like add your 54 and some alky to it. :D Plus, that HUGE FM would only kill the aerodynamics of your bike and slow you down.