Check List For Bowling Green

DONNIE BROOKS

How Many Things Got Left To Do Before Bowling Green,1-10 11-20 21- 30 Just Wondering Only 5 Weeks Away. My List Has 9 Left On It

Im finishing up my tweed 1 off interior and a few inside goodies to go with it!
New axles and posi to go in.
Paint is not gonna get done hopefully fix the few rust areas...:mad: .

Headers
MAF and Translator
Bead blast a wheel and powder coat it AGAIN.

Pack cooler with 48 cases of beer... hope there is room for the wife and kids:cool:

Pack cooler with 48 cases of beer... hope there is room for the wife and kids

You have to take them, or who will Carry the cooler...:biggrin:

Wherever you are parking in the pits please save me a spot right next to you:D My girlfriend will help carry the beer:biggrin:

Not a problem, look for the rental van with the front tires on fire LOL:biggrin:

I'm finally getting a chance to knock the list down. I have several things left to do but it's now running. The things left are to button up some loose ends and do some cleaning..

Scot W.

it went from 8 pages long over winter..... to 7 pages now lol just havent had the money yet this year to be putting into the car right now. So needless to say no bg again this year :( hopefully we will make bpg though

waited to the last couple of weekends as usual

to finish this:eek: my dash had a split at the top center....that has to go...and now it will;) .while im at it, im goint to re-wrap the entire harness,clean all the dust,etc.

then;
2) shift kit
3)suspenion work
4)chip and injectors
5)drag radials installed
6)restore the T wheels
7)tune,and some more tuning:eek:

Attachments

• 0409090909b.jpg
    0409090909b.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 104
to finish this:eek: my dash had a split at the top center....that has to go...and now it will;) .while im at it, im goint to re-wrap the entire harness,clean all the dust,etc.

then;
2) shift kit
3)suspenion work
4)chip and injectors
5)drag radials installed
6)restore the T wheels
7)tune,and some more tuning:eek:

Hey Cap'n, who's GN is that in the background? That thing looks drop dead gorgeous.:eek: :tongue: :biggrin:

Pack cooler with 48 cases of beer... hope there is room for the wife and kids:cool:

LOL, wow, that's a ton of beer. 24 beers to the case, 48 cases, that's 1,152 cold glistening adult beverages. Schedule the following Monday off.
drunk.gif

Hey Cap'n, who's GN is that in the background? That thing looks drop dead gorgeous.:eek: :tongue: :biggrin:

Its some guys Monte Carlo SS....he just started working on a blown motor or something and just a abandoned it.....theres fluid all over the floor:mad: looks like i need to go to the court house and get a mechanics lean on it........and get that junk out of here....its a shame,its got a decient 50 ft paint job on it.....:eek: :biggrin: