cheap mildly 109'shortblock..

alittlev6

8 sec club
as the title says... need to sell fast.. trans sold to forrest,waiting to be recieved.//

cheap 109;shortblock.
great for backup,or ready for street/strip

freshed by faerman racing in houston tx.

109 block
wiseco 40' forged pistons
JE pins
moly rings
fresh rods
miked and balanced crank
new bearings
GM timing cover
flat tapped comp 210/210 cam
comp lifters
new timing chain
cam sensor
adapter for big oil filter
razor lower crank pulley
flexplate
startup,75lb of oil pressure,warm up 25-30lb of oil pressure
balanced and blueprinter by faerman
@ 5-4 hard passes at the strip (10.90-11.20 ET, 2100 miles on the shortblock.
***no knocking.no pinging, no low oil pressure...***
great mildly built shortblock!!!! cheap and need to sale for personal reasons..

950$ for shortblock with timming cover,oil pan,cam, cam sensor,flexplate
1000$ with unassemble pair of machined heads....

Picture859.jpg

Picture854.jpg

071606_19432.jpg

Short block

Hi Noel,
I wish I had room for the rest of your stuff! Well good luck on your
sale. If it don't sell fast everybody must be flat broke. Thanks again,Forrest

shoot I just bought an engine and wouldn't mind buying this for an extra spare. The price is right. If you can't sell it get a hold of me. Maybe Ill start a collection LOL

:cool: need to sell this thing today... with unassemble machined heads,and shortblock with all components.. 1000$.. shipping should be around $150-200 depending on location.. paypal ready!!!! (decided to go with paypal..but you MUST cover 3% fee!!).. this is a heck of a deal to anyone anywhere!!!! i must sell this thing ASAP... now first come first serve......i have locals interested as well,but my TB.com members must be first !!:cool:

I talked to you two days ago and said I would buy it, you never called me back with a total for shipping ????????? yet you keep posting it for sale, do you really want to sell it or not ? you have my number

remember i have people in line as well? and i still needed your info, for shipping quote?. some that are interested " say let me get back at you "with no word,and some say consider it "sold" with no word as well.. i will PM you .thanks

no reply to my pm as well.i have the money but i want to know the info that i asked why would i give ya a grand if ya cant take 2 minutes to answer my questions?:rolleyes:

no reply to my pm as well.i have the money but i want to know the info that i asked why would i give ya a grand if ya cant take 2 minutes to answer my questions?:rolleyes:

LOL, i have about 20 members PM about this shortblock.... sorry for the delay,but i think it is SOLD.. thank you

PS/ 281-713-1407 to answer all your questions regarding this block if deal falls through