Chat Room Ops...

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Where did my thread go?? I posted it to help get some control in the chat room and it gets deleted??? What's up with that

Originally posted by b4black
Louie did it. ;)

Funny.....lol.

Joe,

When the big dawgs are publicly nipping at each other's heals it makes it harder for the lil dawg's masters (moderators) to tell us lil dawgs to stop doing it.

I was amazed it went as far as it did...but it's nice to see the bigguns are human also. :)

this is just plain stupid i just noticed that ANOTHER one of my threads have been deleted :rolleyes: some ones pushing there powers a bit to far

Joe,

Was anything else said after Jason made his comments about telling moderators?? Thought maybe I missed something. Wasn't sure why it got deleted.

And what about this $1000? When would it be likely that the chat room would go down??

Jason came to the chat room last night and ops were given. Looks like he's helping out until a permanent solution is available. That tells me he's a man of his word. He even left the ban on the troll du jour which is a good thing!

To answer your question, the other thread was deleted because it was becoming civilized until someone came in bashing this site's administrators. We don't appreciate providing this site for free and being slammed for something when all the facts are not in place.

no offence but there are alot of other free sites out there if you really dont want us im sure we can all find other forums.

No offense, but why are you coming here if you don't like it here?

I never said anything about who we want here and who we don't, so don't put words in my mouth.

I just stated that we provide this site for free and don't appreciate our efforts being criticized.

Jason, it was a "senior moderator" that was doing the bashing. Not just someone "coming in". Sorry, I was going to mind my own business but this is kinda misleading.

Originally posted by Rick
Jason, it was a "senior moderator" that was doing the bashing. Not just someone "coming in". Sorry, I was going to mind my own business but this is kinda misleading.

I didn't want to make that fine of a point by naming names.

jason theres no reasion to get defensive about it man, i just noticed that every time something comes up some one always throws in a statment about bandwidth or about the site being free. it just seems like some of us are not welcome here.

If you feel that way equalizer, then find a chat board that makes you happy. No sense in feeling unwelcome. It's your decision but you should decide instead of repeatedly whining.

uhhuh, i whish you would post with your real name i like to know whos agenst me

It's your decision but you should decide instead of repeatedly whining.

Im whining? Your the one that made a stupid name just to get rid of me. I don't think you have acutely made a post on that name that did not evolve trying to get me to leave, how childish is that?

Rick, I KNOW you meant me...my explanation...

Originally posted by Rick

First of all, no matter how you read into what I wrote , I would NEVER BASH Jason , or anybody else , for that matter. I might "bust his balls" to get Jason's attention, but never would I "bash" him. I have been SOOOO busy lately I haven't even had time for my daily or weekly conversation with him. I miss that. :(
This is partially my fault I admit, but with more happening then ever in my life, that is MY issue. But back to Jason. I did not and would not "bash" him. What the point of that post was meant to be was this. I Help out everybody who asks no matter what. I recieve about 6-10 emails a day complaining about just what has been expressed here or there regarding the chat room. They ALL KNOW I CARE AND TRY TO MAKE right so I get the call or email. Now, even with all going on, this does not bother me. What DOES BOTHER me is that I have to tell them all that there is NOTHING I can do and what I am told I can relay.:mad:
I just hate the feeling of somebody coming to me for help and I cannot do a thing to help them. Like a guy choking and you dont know the Hemlich Manuvere. I am so used to being able to make a call or change something on the board for them that when an issue arises , such as this, that I am helpless to them , this is what bothers me. They are like " Comon WE4 help us out"... Well If I could , Man, you know I would be right there. I know I made Jason mad, and that was NOT intentional.( But he loves me so he can't stay upset for long :) ) I figured he would call to fill me in, as like I will say for the 200th time, we are moving. PTS and my life are both shut down right now.
I will say I miss being around all you everyday. What I am dealing with now sucks . Being at other peoples whim (Contractors) is like THE WORST for me. The worst feeling is I dont know and not being able to even guess. The most disappointing thing is I have a very dear friend who needs a trans right now. I am shut down with no equipment right now. I feel so bad for him I just might send him mine own. That way at least he could run. But here is a guy who needs something so bad he is going through withdrawls and I cannot tell him exactly when I can do anything because the dumb (insert bleep) electricians forget the 3 phase power on the main plan . Now what exactly do I do? Have to be out of one place and cannot run in the other, none of which I control or have a choice. Just thinking about him makes me sick. Here he NEEDS me and I am helpless. How do you think I or we feel when we cannot help you or get you what you are asking for or requesting?
Well, it may not bother some , but it sure as hell bothers me. I walked into Amy's office this morning and there were 79 phonecalls for me to return since Tuesday. Anybody either want a job or willing to trade places with me? I am about ready to just go into a closed room and scream!. I apologize to whoever took what I wrote wrong but I did tell Jason about a month ago trouble was a brewin in there and we had to act. Then I got into all this and really havent been around other than the negative emails I have recieved and Chucky gettin mad at me.( Which BTW is one of the few people I dearly respect) If he only knew what the real deal is.
Mr Bob Hinson......You my friend , Have my deepest apologies and I feel very shamed that right this second I couldn't help you out. I will though, you can count on it. BT

Honestly, after all I do for this board and for people in general , I really thought everybody would understand I needed a month of "time off, time out" so to speak, to resolve this move and all the crap associated with it. I have learned that, the thought was wayyy off. :rolleyes:

So sorry for any inconvience or hurt feelings.
I have been under tremendous stress lately and just saw this coming awhile back. I think Jason is a little disappointed too, in that he felt with all TB.com has had to offer in the past, he would be cut some slack over this chat problem thing too. But again, I think Jason was wrong also. :rolleyes:

Rick.... Sorry if anything I said insulted you

Geezer... Lay up on me for a bit right now ...OK? Call me...

Jason, ... You know how I feel about you with both my respect and thankfulness for what you provide

Equalizer442... well... sit back and just listen to yourself... Read what you have written. You will figure it out in time.

jmidolo..... You have spoken to me... You know I am stand up and you are always welcome to contact. Cell or otherwise.

Rare T .... What's up man? How you been Ed?

Someday this will all be funny...just wish someday would hurry up and come. :D

Bruce
WE4

What can be done Bruce??

Bruce,

Although, I can't say I know who you are.... (a little new to tb.com) I can say that there are people in the Buick community that are as stand-up as you are. It seems to me that you've got a lot of things on your plate at the moment. Not saying to give-up your position, but I was wondering if you would considered delegating out a few of the tasks that you seem to be swamped with? I'm sure I don't know all of what's going on... but I just thought I would give that suggestion. I apologize if I'm sticking my nose into business where it doesn't belong.

Re: Rick, I KNOW you meant me...my explanation...

Originally posted by WE4
I know I made Jason mad, and that was NOT intentional.( But he loves me so he can't stay upset for long :) )

You know I can't stay mad at you for too long, schnookie lumps.

Hey...are we still going to meet up at the big rally in San Francisco? Can't wait to see you again, Brucie!

XXOOXOXO

;)