Chassis Shops in New Jersey

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with a chassis shop in New Jersey? Am looking to see the costs, workmanship etc for a rollcage installation. Anyone know of a shop who's done some work on our cars? Thanks in advance.

cage

wild rides in carteret nj is the best , his name is gene he s busy and may be a little more picey but you will get a quality job.

Thanks A.S.H......would you have any idea the approx cost and how long gene typically takes? Beleive me I'd rather pay more to get what I want and a quality job. Buy it once I always say.

Thanks again,

I too have heard good things about Wild Rides. If you can make it down to N.C. Rich, give my buddy Hank Hill a call @ 704.292.1582.
Another friend with a Hill firewall-back chromemoly chassis & 31"X10.5"W's went 4.84 on it's 3rd pass off the trailer this past Friday. Straight as an arrow! A few adjustments should bring it down in the 4.60's since nothing was altered suspension wise this time. Hank drives an Pro Stock Probe, so look for him at a track when the IHRA comes to town. Good luck Rich.

Thanks Mike for the info....wish I was closer but trying to stay local as I dont have a trailer nor a tow vehicle so trying to limit my U-haul trailer rentals and borrowing of brothers pickup....lol.

Stay well,