Charlotte AutoFair -Apr 9

I'll let you know for sure next week, once I've had a chance to "evaluate" the Typhoon....

Would really like to, but not sure the GN will be done by that time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Would really like to, but not sure the GN will be done by that time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck, Eric. I hope it all comes together, if not for AutoFair, then at least for the TB.com event.

I'll let you know for sure next week, once I've had a chance to "evaluate" the Typhoon....
Okay, keep us posted. The way it's going with so many cars broke, i may have to open up & bring some Fiero's in to help make our quota

Eric you can always tow it and push....wouldn't be the first time somebody did it that way!

Cheryl me an Patt plan on going agin this yr . Not sure what we are driving /hauling yet.

Okay gang,I picked up the passes last night. No tunnel this time, we're over off the side road near gate 7(where we used to go into the tunnel), between the bathrooms and the fence. I have some open spots, so if anyone else would like to show, shoot me an email. Everyone who needs theirs mailed, send me an address.
See ya soon!

I'll be there Saturday with some buddies just to spectate. I can't wait to see your cars.

I'll be there Saturday with some buddies just to spectate. I can't wait to see your cars.

Our group will be parked on the outside side road that runs from the main entrance at Smith Tower around the front of the speedway. We'll be near Gate 7 entrance, near the bathrooms,lol

** Results**
Best of Show - Pat B 87GN
2nd place - Rob D 92 Typhoon
3rd place - Randy M- 87 We4
4th Place- Monte U -64 Turbo Corvair

I hope everyone had a safe trip back, storms were heading into the area. Congratulations & thanks to all who come out