Change your oil quick! FREE VR1

I followed the link and it says "Save $15 on a Case" didi it change? Nor free but still a deep discount.

Just noticed that the site has changed. I guess they have been overwhelmed. I printed my paper out the first day I found this so they better honor the full $50. We will see as I am mailing it out today.

same here... Must have went to the link to late....Darn $15 off is crap :) Guess Its back to the Royal Purple and ZDDP!

Got my $50 rebate check today. I changed my oil yesterday with the synthetic. Interesting color-blue. So if I don't spray too much alky can I go 7000 miles between oil changes? Also picked up 12 qts of Pensoil Synthetic for my 2002Sebring, at Oreilly's, as it was buy one get one free. Thanks HOTAIRGN!

I haven't got my rebate check back yet and i sent it the receipt smae day i purchased. I am sure it will be here soon. I haven't changed the oil either:confused:

i got my check in the mail the other day. $49.14. no complaints here :) but it doesn't really help anyone seein as how the offer's over. sorry.

Tried the rebate tracker, It doesnt show up unless they have mailed yours out I guess. Last week it showed no rebate to track. Today it shows they received it 6/17 and sent it out to me 7/8. Expecting $49 and change.

Thanks, good to know cause I was wondering if they got it at all ?
Sam

they are still running $15 rebate on 6 qts.....not the deal you guys got, but still makes it less than $3 a qt.