Change your oil quick! FREE VR1

HotAirGN

This should probably be in the lounge but I never go there and more people will see it here I'm guessing.

Found out that Valvoline is having a special offer:

FREE Case of Valvoline VR1 Racing Synthetic Motor Oil Mail-in offer. Special conditions apply. See complete rebate details. Offer expires May 31, 2011

I promise this is not spam, here is the link: Valvoline VR1 Racing Synthetic Motor Oil - Free Case Special Offer

Heck I figure after 41 views somebody else had to have tried this. I am a sucker, I done it and got my mail in rebate form. We will see if it works.

Just printed my page off from the link.Going to Wal-Mart in the morning. Thank's Alot HotAirgn

I just did it... hell if I didn't get free Amsoil I'd use it in the GN! Guess my roommate's truck just got a free oil change!:cool:

Thanks for the link.. I love free stuff for the hot rod.

Cool, has anyone gotten their rebate back? What weight oil is it or can you choose any weight you want? I'm printing the form know. Thanks

paul

i bought the stuff and got my form. need proof of purchase from case, or 1 tamper ring from a quart, the form you made/printed, and the receipt from the place you bought the oil. it says right on there, may take 6 wks to get your $$ back, so if you wait to hear the results, the offer will be over, fyi.