Champion aluminum heads

Waiting for update.

You don't want one, trust me.

I can't believe what and how he shipped this stuff.

I've never seen rockers butchered so bad in my life. The rollers were rusty and the shafts have gouges in them. The rockers themselves are ground down like they were trying to clearance them to fit.

I will post pics tomorrow of how it is packed/shipped. I think he's trying to pull a fast one as he went back on his word again and held up my P/P claim. He said he wouldn't challenge it and I would resend the money after everything checked out or I would ship them back within three business days.

This transaction is the gift that just keeps on giving. :poop:

Agreed.. those are some of the earlier castings and had far more issues than the later castings

How can you tell the difference??

I would have them checked out by a reputable shop pronto.

Not wasting my time or money, they are going back to him.

Return the rockers keep the heads?

The rockers belong in the trash and shouldn't be used at all. The heads are going back, I won't waste any more money than return shipping on this deal.

How can you tell the difference??

Not wasting my time or money, they are going back to him.

The rockers belong in the trash and shouldn't be used at all. The heads are going back, I won't waste any more money than return shipping on this deal.

See the logo inscription?
That's the thin area of the casting. They crack in that area.
My new, early heads cracked there, just driving to the dyno. Mine were broken all the way around the stud area.
Those are piss poor castings, and should be melted, and made into Bud beer cans...(n)
Keep us updated.

What's the deal with these heads? Normally champion heads last about 5 minutes on the board. Am I missing something here
Maybe because for $195 more you can buy new & get the latest version.......................

Sometimes its just better to go with new..........

As far as those rockers being all jacked up to fit, it may have been a case where they forced iron heads rockers to fit the alum GN1s.
Iron head rockers get close but they just aren't the right fit..................

Sorry to his about the transaction man. Probably next time, just take your money back from paypal and move onto another transaction :/.

From the serial numbers on those castings , they are from 1999 if Champion used the same serial system on the newer castings....

Bryan

Sorry to his about the transaction man. Probably next time, just take your money back from paypal and move onto another transaction :/.

I was getting it back from P/P and he agreed to let it the claim go through but went back on his word on that to. I'm still in the process of trying to get my money back from them.

If you paid with your credit card ,call the bank and put a claim on to ger your money refunded. PayPal will then go after Miguelito

Now he's back to ignoring me. He's holding up the paypal refund and went back on his word yet again.

These aren't the best pics but you should be able to make out the rust and corrosion in the intake port, hard to take with a flashlight and Ipod.

Look at what he sent me and let me know if you'd be pissed off or a happy camper.

BTW that's how the rockers were shipped, just laying there unwrapped. Not like it would do anymore damage though so the point is moot.

Attachments

• IMG_2061.JPG
    IMG_2061.JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2062.JPG
    IMG_2062.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2067.JPG
    IMG_2067.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_2062.JPG
    IMG_2062.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 215
Now he's back to ignoring me. He's holding up the paypal refund and went back on his word yet again.

These aren't the best pics but you should be able to make out the rust and corrosion in the intake port, hard to take with a flashlight and Ipod.

Look at what he sent me and let me know if you'd be pissed off or a happy camper.
He sent you junk.

Yeah he did and he's F'ing me on the P/P claim by not just refunding my money like he said he would.

He said he had the heads checked before he put them up for sale and his machinist gave them a clean bill of health.

If he doesn't make this right and damn soon he won't have a clean bill of health either.

I've been watching this and I know there's at least 2 other mods and one admin keeping an eye on the thread. What isn't realized is that if he gets banned over here, then the word goes out to the other (all of them) Buick boards and he will NEVER get a chance to get back on one of the boards again, I mod 2 of the boards myself and don't have any issues banning someone on the other one, and the rest of the guys won't ask any questions if I say to dump him. We all exchange email so we can keep shit like this down. Why? Because we don't put up with scammers and scum that won't deal honestly.:D