Champion aluminum heads

I suggest that you sign for the package Miguel. If they make one more attempt and they send it back to me I will get my money back and the crap you tried to sell me.

Which if I do get it back, I will promptly melt down for scrap so no one else will ever go through what you have put me through.

You can't avoid returning my money as P/P will give it to me and then go after you.

This BS has gone on long enough!! Over a month mister honest ABE.
I'm not a scumbag and don't steal peoples money as you've said.

Do the right thing and sign for the F"n package.

You're all done on this board for sure. I don't think you could give anyone on this forum anything for free as everyone now knows what a shit heel you are and what crap you pedal.

Have you contacted an attorney? This mail fall under mail fraud in which the FBI or other national law enforcement agency may get involved

Have you contacted an attorney? This mail fall under mail fraud in which the FBI or other national law enforcement agency may get involved

It won't go that far, PP will refund my money.

It's just being held up by this D-BAG!!! and PP rules of time and response constraints.

Damn Rob, I hope this works out for you. I would not run those rockers on my lawn mower much less a performance build.

Why the f***!!! Do people act like this really ! No class at all ! And this POS! Calls us girls ! I hope you go to jail for this cowardly bullshit artist . Sorry to hear this is going sour ! What a asshat!

We attempted to deliver your item at 10:54 am on August 3, 2015 in RIDGEWOOD, NY 11385 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting http://www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender.

Looks like I will have to wait until they send it back to me as this :poop: head isn't going to sign for it or pick it up thinking that I won't get a refund if he ignores it.

That will be almost two months this dick head has drug this out. I hope he gets the same done to him except twice as much and three times as bad. Then maybe he will understand that it doesn't pay to screw people.

Last edited:
What a scumbag. Ban the douchbag.

All that's needed is his IP so it can be sent to the other boards. Messages will be sent in the next day or so.;) We don't always get along Rob, but I'm sorry this happened.:(

We don't always get along Rob, but I'm sorry this happened.:(

What are you talking about??

Does this mean we aren't going to get together this weekend and have a beer.

Why is it I'm always the last to find out when my best friend is screwing my girlfriend.

What are you talking about??

Does this mean we aren't going to get together this weekend and have a beer.

Why is it I'm always the last to find out when my best friend is screwing my girlfriend.
We have butted heads a few times Rob.:p If you feel like driving down I'll throw either some spare ribs or a brisket (your choice) on and you show up with a couple of cases of beer and we can talk about it.:D Did a chicken and pork chops last week end and they fell off the bone.;) Bring your own BBQ sauce though, since mine's to hot for most people, even the local immigrants won't eat it.:ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't be me if I didn't butt heads with everyone at least once.And if your wrong it will be more often than that.

BTW I like my ribs like I like my women, hot and falling off the bone. Sorry I meant falling on the bone.

I'll load the truck up with some beer and come over for some BBQ some day, it would be good to meet you some day.

If we do another Texas Buick Nationals this spring, it would be a perfect time to come down and get out of the cold for a few days.;)

I live in SC, it doesn't get that cold here but I'll take any excuse to visit Texas. (y)

I live in SC, it doesn't get that cold here but I'll take any excuse to visit Texas. (y)
PM 1952Ray and ask how much fun he had when he came for the first one Rob. This year it happened late because of the rains. Things got screwed up and I didn't get to go, but everyone had fun.;)

FINALLY!!!!!!

The dirt bag finally signed for the package and PP has refunded the money back to me.

I hope that he has lost his right to sell on this forum so as to protect others from his misguided selling practices.