Champion aluminum heads

So how would you guys like me to handle this dickface? I can post all his IPs and you can turn them over to law enforcement if he doesnt refund your money. Even if he's using a proxy, I will have his real IP so its pretty trivial for anyone with a warrant to track him down. I can also give you his email and any other personal information he submitted upon registration.

The FBI is really starting to take this stuff serious.. a guy ripped off Shane and I for some money many years ago and he's being indited now.

@miguelito721, better make it right... this board is not a place to fuck people over.

I will let you know in a PM on or before the 18th what happens with the P/P claim but I was already assured by them that I would get my money back and just have to wait due to legal time constraints in their policies.

Maybe p/p will press charges, if they don't refund my money I will prosecute him and contact you for all pertinent info you have so that I can proceed to file a suit against him.

I have logs of him on this board almost everyday and not responding to my questions, so the ball is in the administrators' court on how to handle him or whether to ban him or not.

If there is anything that you need from me as far as PM's to prove what a DICK he is for stringing me along and then screwing I'll send them to you.

Thanks for offering your concerns and help in eliminating dirtbags on this forum.

They shouldn't be tolerated at all as it gives the forum a bad name and makes everyone hesitant to buy from people until they have an established record of selling and getting multiple good feed backs.

I will leave him unbanned until this is resolved one way or the other so he cant use that as an excuse as to why he hasnt contacted you.

I am trying to make this right .I have the heads ready to be shipped I'm not a scumbag. Robbing anyone of there hard earn money.

So how would you guys like me to handle this dickface? I can post all his IPs and you can turn them over to law enforcement if he doesnt refund your money. Even if he's using a proxy, I will have his real IP so its pretty trivial for anyone with a warrant to track him down. I can also give you his email and any other personal information he submitted upon registration.

The FBI is really starting to take this stuff serious.. a guy ripped off Shane and I for some money many years ago and he's being indited now.

@miguelito721, better make it right... this board is not a place to fuck people over.
Damn right! This scumbag wants to steal from members take him down !!! No mercy for this asshat!!!

He has contacted me and says he will make it right.

I will give him a chance to do so and will report back within a week as to whether it has been done so or not.

People that know me, know that I will let the world know what a shit heel someone is when they screw up, but I'm also fair and want to give him a chance to be a man of his word and make it right..

Last edited:
Please keep us informed. If he makes it right, we'll go from there. If he doesnt, Ill post every single thing I have on him for you to turn over to the police.

He has contacted me and says he will make it right.

I will give him a chance to do so and will report back within a week as to whether it has been done so or not.

People that know me, know that I will let the world know what a shit heel someone is when they screw up, but I'm also fair and want to give him a chance to be a man of his word and make it right..
Sounds good , I just sold a set of real nice aluminum heads , I go outta my way for members when it comes to buying anything . Contact is the most important thing to me when helping members , and always keeping in contact to me is what it's all about and meeting other passionate buick owners on the board , we are all into these cars and love em . Let us know how you make out .

Talk is cheap.

Let's hear how good you are from the man who paid you.

Then you can play like it's no big deal.

Well then I guess you have a great reason to do the right don't you?

Please do shut me up.

Rob heads and rockers shipped out I emailed you the tracking number. Let me know if u got it if not I will resend the email.

That isn't a good idea.

All he needs to do is put it in a pm to me. I don't know why he hasn't done that.

He obviously can get on and use the forum.

?

Attachments

• 1436840842296.jpg
    1436840842296.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 204