Centerline Telstars w/ Tires, Stock MAF Sensor, Stock Intake, Billet FPR

turboz4life

I have a few items I would like to list for sale. If you are interested please message me through here. All prices are + shipping, no PayPal fees except for the expensive items (> $100).

212/206 roller cam plus comp roller lifters, pushrods, springs, retainers, keepers, and the stock rockers that were used for this cam - $500 SOLD

Four Centerline Telstar wheels. Fronts are 15X6 with 3.5 spacing, rears are 15X8 with 4.5 spacing. All are the 4.75 bolt pattern. They will come with 215/65/15 BF Goodrich Radial T/A's on the fronts and 275/60/15 Nitto DRs on the rears, very low miles and no track time whatsoever. I WILL NOT ship these but if you are located in Michigan or close by would consider meeting for a fee - $1000

Stock intake with stock plenum, throttle body, billet vacuum block for vacuum brakes, stock fuel rails, and billet thermostat housing. If interested give a few days notice so I can remove this from the engine - $300

Stock MAF sensor. Worked great upon removal - $50

Center console gauge holder with VDO Boost & Water Temp. Gauges. Has a few scuffs, gauges do not have sending units - $40

Stock Intercooler. Will include fan and bracket as well - $80

Chrome 3" intake pipe. I believe it is a TR Custom Parts piece, will include hoses - $70

Billet Kenne Bell FPR - $60

Again if interested please start a conversation. I live in Windsor, Ontario which is right across from Detroit and am in Detroit a couple times a week so I would be happy to ship from over there and save people some $$.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388194970.522713.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388194992.188891.jpg

Just figuring out how to attach pictures. Here's 2 of the intake pipe.