CENTER LINE TELSTARS

skew

15x8's and 15x4's 5 on 4 3/4 pattern 4'' back space on the rears. Mint condition, 750 for the set. I have pics of them on the car if needed.
Thanks, Jason
815 342 8509
nospirated@yahoo.com

I can email the pics if someone can post them. Please shoot me an email to send to. Rims are MINT!

Free chrome lugnuts? Maybe a little help with shipping?
Looking to put a deal together on these!

Posting pic for Skew.. Here ya go
photo.jpg

Trade for Centerline Warrior! I am interested, just need to know approx shipping. Thanks!

I sent you a pm, I think the shipping should be no more than 60.00? I will eat half of the shipping if that puts the deal together. Thanks, Jason

Trade for Centerline Warrior! I am interested, just need to know approx shipping. Thanks!

To all inquiries, wheels are still available. All pm's have been returned. If anyone would like to purchase please call me. I would like to put a deal together for someone. No I will not hold them for a month! No I do not want to sit on the phone for an hour to talk about everything except the wheels! Then only to hear, I will keep them in mind, or I will kick it around, I will ask my wife, girlfriend, mom, financial advisor or whoever else is in charge of your money!!! The wheels are over a grand new with lugs and stems, I thought this would be a fair deal for someone. If you want to buy these wheels please just call me.
Thanks, Jason
815 342 8509