CELL Phone Minivan MOM takes out Chevelle SS

Little6pack

Member Pronto was telling me a cell phone talking mini van mom took out a chevelle ss in our town as she went through a red light. Can YOU SAY T BONED!. I feel bad for the DUDE. I hope he had GOOD insurance on his car.

Moral of the story Drive your CARS EXTRA CAREFULLY!

I have had my GN out a few times & noticed the little speed racers in everyone.. Maybe it is me? I just drive too slow & with caution.

Sorry to hear that.

Same thing happened to me man. With a woman in a mini-van and everything, except I was in my GN!!! Mines gettin fixed though!

Evan Ward

Really sorry to hear that. People should be licensed to use cell phones in a car. Most just don't have the intelligence to do those 2 things at one time. They usually don't get in the wreck themselves, but leave a wake of cars getting in trouble due to their ineptitude.
It's sad that you have to not only drive your car responsibly these days, but just expect the other people to be morons and have an escape route. Guess drivers ed. was right. :eek:

People should be licensed to use cell phones in a car. Most just don't have the intelligence to do those 2 things at one time
Here in California it is actually illegal to talk on a cell phone while driving. You have to use a hand free device. Not sure if it is still illegal but it was voted on. Nobody seems to pay much attention to it anyway.