Celine Dion - over 200 million albums sold. WOW!

it-hurts-my-eyes-and-my-ears-equally.jpg

I admit she doesn't look her best in that video and it wasn't her best song either. But she had some tragedy in her life in January of last year when her husband and older brother both died in the same week from cancer. So she is trying to cope with this loss and continue with her life and performing as best she can to be strong for her kids.

http://people.com/celebrity/celine-dion-opens-up-about-losing-her-husband-and-brother/

I'm sorry for her loss in her family...

but the b***ch can't F-ing sing. She sucks! Turn up maiden!

I say we put it to a vote?

Like Celine Dion Yes/No or delete thread Yes/No :p

I didn't know you bought this board!! When did that happen?

For someone who can't sing she sure has done well.

In fact she has sold more than twice as many albums as your boys have and has gotten 5 Grammy's. If you don't believe it look it up.

As far as deleting the thread because you don't like the the artist or the kind of music they happen to sing, go ahead big guy flex your muscles. I was just sharing something on a public forum.

Damn guys c'mon-- the woman is worth half a billion dollars has got no man in her life, I would learn to like her singing in a heartbeat if I could hook up with her. Just think of all the turbo Buicks you would have.

I was kind of thinking along the same lines,for you and iron maiden.

I would be whatever Celine wanted me to be. Hell i would even do some cartwheels naked to entertain her. lol But only in the bedroom!

I'm sorry for her loss in her family...

but the b***ch can't F-ing sing. She sucks! Turn up maiden!

I say we put it to a vote?

Like Celine Dion Yes/No or delete thread Yes/No :p
and
As far as deleting the thread because you don't like the the artist or the kind of music they happen to sing, go ahead big guy flex your muscles. I was just sharing something on a public forum.
Yeah, I agree with you "whitehot1"…another "big mouth, with apparently little brains" guy… :D
Seriously, this :poop: coming from someone who's a so-called site moderator... If you disrespect everyone you don't like, how in the world do you think everybody's supposed to respect you? Can't you have a little respect for a woman who's having a hard time to overcome the loss of the man of her life?
This site deserves better, more respectful people than YOU for a moderator.. (n)

Last edited:
Wow... another Celine panties in a wad.
My condolences to her and her family.
She still can't sing. Now get over it

I've never liked either Celine (not one bit) or Iron Maiden, (just another very mediocre hair band among way too many mediocre hair bands) so there, bitches!

Now you can both stew in it. :D:D:D

Perhaps we should all just agree to disagree and let it go.

Last edited: