Catalytic Converter Heat Shield Hardware

ejones

Chief J
Looking for the nuts and bolts to mount a stock catalytic converter heat shield on my 87 GN.

if you are talking about the plate to the floor there arent any nuts and bolts
just little 9/32 (7mm) headed screws with integral washer

dont know how else to explain it , it goes on with short screws
the screws look like the screws that hold the fan relays on driver fender ....but shorter

The shield side near the door may take th 9/32 screws but the side near the tranny need something else to attach to those two brackets.
can someone post a pic i should have them in my box of hardware.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!h4FCV6RunVtBQt(8bRD)w~~60_3[1].jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!h4FCV6RunVtBQt(8bRD)w~~60_3[1].jpg
    138 KB · Views: 22
Pacecarta, I can see those screws you talking about working in the holes near the passenger door. If this shield attaches to those two small brackets close to the tranny, I must need something else.

best i can do with phone
the little screws with larger washer are the sheild screws the one in left upper is the screw for relay so you can compare
766833436_2726940992_0.jpeg

Was unable to open the pic, after looking under car again, you are correct about hardware. Thanks again
best i can do with phone
the little screws with larger washer are the sheild screws the one in left upper is the screw for relay so you can compare
766833436_2726940992_0.jpeg

How about this pic of the one i took off my car when i replaced the floor. If you need these small brackets let me know ill throw in the screws also since im not going to use the shield. Heres a few close ups also
92 cam 020.JPG92 cam 019.JPG92 cam 018.JPG
92 cam 016.JPG