Castaneda's Body Shop - Chicago Great Guys!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Just wanted to say I just picked up my White T from Castaneda's Body Shop in Chicago, and they did an EXCELLENT job on my T. I can no longer call it my "Beater T" as it is now more brilliant than ever! They turned the car around in 2 weeks as promised, and it needed a fair share of body work done to it. Gilberto (the owner) took care of me and the car from start to finsh, and I am nothing but please with the process and the outcome. I highly recommend them to anyone in the buick community. They had just finished another GN before my car and it looked absolutely MINT.

The trim that is missing is my fault as I did not provide for them to install, and am getting ready to start putting her back together now, but wanted to express my thanks to Gilberto and his guys and share a couple pics before I get started-

If you need body work / paint done give them a call:
Castaneda's Body Shop - Gilberto 773-927-7960

Cliff

Attachments

• 6-7-2010 105.jpg
    6-7-2010 105.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 552
  • 6-7-2010 103.jpg
    6-7-2010 103.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 582
  • 6-7-2010 104.jpg
    6-7-2010 104.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 541
  • 6-7-2010 110.jpg
    6-7-2010 110.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 661
The not so new plate

From one of my other regals, but plan on transfering.... hahaha

Attachments

• 6-7-2010 113.jpg
    6-7-2010 113.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 575
Wow! 2 weeks turn around for a body shop, that should be recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records....It looks great Cliff, Regals look good in white. Looks like it went on the Jenny Craig weight loss plan as well. :cool:

2 Weeks??!! Wow looks awesome. I want to see it when its all finished with trim. I love the white it looks so clean. My 86 took 4 months but i cant complain its perfect. Now my 87 is in there and its been 2 months.

Thanks guys, ill post some pics when im done with the trim, interior, and have the drivetrain back together... its getting an all black interior... :cool:

And Dennis... just a couple glass bumpers is all. :D

The car looks better in person. Cliff, it's looking good! Maybe I'll swing by and give you a hand this weekend....

The car looks better in person. Cliff, it's looking good! Maybe I'll swing by and give you a hand this weekend....

Thanks for the help pushing it inside Nick. Got all of the interior pieces out of the attic and cleaned up yesterday. Got to pick up a new black carpet before the weekend, give me a call if your around-

Hey Cliff lookin good! I love that car man can't wait to watch you run it some more.

Thanks for the help pushing it inside Nick. Got all of the interior pieces out of the attic and cleaned up yesterday. Got to pick up a new black carpet before the weekend, give me a call if your around-

Will do Cliff, I'll swing by sometime this weekend and give you a hand..

Cliff, when you get the interior done, post some pictures. I"m interested in seeing it in black. Cool idea by the way! :cool:........ Oh yeah, just bumpers huh! ;) :D

Cliff,
This sounds like challenge:biggrin:

:eek:

Well mine should be done this month and racing in August, I hope Tony can get his motor back in time to do some racing this year as well.

Heavy D - Should see some pics by next week of the interior complete..

Great looking car

Hi just want to know about how much does he charge for a paint job. I call him to day. I’m taking my GN for an estimate Wednesday.

Nice Job.. mines been in for over 3 weeks now in the shop getting paint.. :frown: I have about 10 different parts to install when it gets done too.. im hoping it wont be much longer.. Your car looks great;)

Hi just want to know about how much does he charge for a paint job. I call him to day. I’m taking my GN for an estimate Wednesday.

That is G6 Classified, but I'm sure if you show him the car, he will take care of you and the cost will be better than fair for the work needed. :cool:

Great and Thanks

Thank you, I Have had this car from 1991, It still has Origanal paint It is in need of a new look over. That's what i was looking for some one that will do a good job and was close to the house. Once again thanks