Cassola’s Pizza Meet.

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
Attention all Turbo 6 owners,

As some of you well now we will be having our meet at Cassola’s on TUESDAY March 10, 2009 at 7:30pm . This meet is the second Tuesday of every Month so that it could be easy for people to plan for it, however we are trying to get a bigger turn out than we usually do so we are open to suggestions on the day and location for those of you that are truly interested in making it to a meet, keep in mind we will not be able to accommodate everyone’s needs.

Please note that if your car is not street ready you are still welcomed to come. This meet is for all turbo 6 vehicles(GN, TTA, Syclone & Typhoon) owners and there family.

Cassola’s is located in the corner of US1 and S.W.17 Ave in Miami. If you need more info pm me.

Is anyone attending tonight? Just got home, need to know so I can dig a car out.

I am kicking myself because I am down here from Tampa working in Miami and would have loved to attend. I am here through Thursday afternoon. Let me know if anyone is meeting up anywhere. I don't have my GN, but would love to see some of yours.