Caspers STOCK Engine Harness SPECIAL - SOLD OUT

109030.jpg

1986-1987 ONLY (does not include hot-air 84-85)

Our turbo Regal OEM connectors are slowly and surely going away. We have had many problems getting the correct connectors and components needed to build these harnesses. So, after much debate, it was decided to step up and purchase as many parts as we would need to be able to produce a limited run of engine harnesses to replace the factory stock harness. We are doing these production-style, the same way we produce OEM harnesses for GM. We currently have eight available.

If you plan to keep your GN, this harness will virtually eliminate the potential wiring issues with the OEM harness. By now, the OEM harness copper has oxidized throughout, leading to multiple failures.

This harness replaces the stock 86-87 engine harness. Improvements and features:

* Four Sealed relays included (unlike unsealed OEM design prone to failure)

* Fitted with oval conduit to wrap around the heater box (includes special clips)

* Delay Relay has been completely eliminated with new design (problem area)

* Internal splices are all ultrasonically welded (unlike OEM soldered splices)

* Completely electronically tested and certified

* Connector lengths have been extended where needed, including grounds

* Individual grounds installed for each electronic device (OEM harness shared and spliced them)

* High-Performance Fuse Links (5) instead of the original factory 3 shared links

* Factory fit and finish. All wires are current GM-spec color coded to match OEM

* Conduit ends are hard-clipped instead of taped on most branches

So, here's the deal. For one week ONLY - starting today, I'll throw in a new-design 14 gage Injector Harness ($95 value) and a pair of oval conduit clips ($30 value) - AND - if you use coupon code HARNESS, you will get 20% off advertised price PLUS $9.95 flat rate shipping to US and Canada. Quantities are limited to on-hand inventory. One week only.

This deal is for the factory OEM replacement harness and NOT any custom harnesses. DOES NOT INCLUDE CUSTOM or RACE harnesses. Does not include 1984 or 1985.

Note: On-line orders ONLY, at Caspers website, and you must use harness coupon code. No customs, only stock. New design injector harness uses ultrasonic welded wires, improved connectors, and 21st. century design!
Got mine! Very nice piece!

We're officially sold out. Thanks for the orders. We will probably have the same deal again on Black Friday...stay tuned. We're gearing up for another production run.
is this coming up again on friday?im in.........

OK, stay tuned. We will have a coupon code, 20% off the web price, but won't be able to ship until late January. We have been cleaned out twice now, and won't do another production run until after the first of the year.

STAY TUNED....

I'm definitely ready for one. Not sleeping through another great deal. I'm keeping my eyes wide open