Caspers Deadend Kit

JoyOf6

I'm adding an MSD distributor to my car with old version FAST B2B. The Caspers deadend connector (plugs into CCCI connector to send crank sensor and cam sensor info to ECU) is apparently not passing the crank sensor signal to my ECU. I don't need the cam sensor / distributor mag wire inputs so did not install that little jumper - besides, the instructions for that are specific to the XFI harness anyway.

I am getting 12V at the sensor betwee A/B and A/C sensor connector pins but no rpm on CCom when cranking. Something's not right... has anybody here used the deadend connector in a setup like mine?

Art

Not to familar with that adapter, but i do know the crank sensor has to be grounded. Your getting 12v but are you getting gnd?

Norbs: connector should allow for GND.

Cal: I checked in too late to call; I'll call you Saturday before I start to try to wire up direct from sensor to ECU. Sadly, the Nats are off for me as I was held up last week with other new-engine issues.

Art

i have the adapter and have no trouble with the crank signal
you need to look at your crank sensor wires the b and c
wires are crossed in some years after several hour of frustration
and calls i can not get a steady cam signal and get an error code
64 i checked every wire in the harness three times over i also cant get the mph sensor to work with then xfi unit