Caspers Cyber Monday

GNVenom

Forget about Black Friday, it's Cyber Monday at www.casperselectronics.com
Biggest discount of the year.

Use the coupon code CYBERMONDAY and your order will receive a 35% discount!

35% off!!!

Discount applies to everything except engine harnesses or custom items, one day ONLY, Monday Nov. 26 2012, 12:01AM thru 11:59PM. CyberMonday discount on Internet orders only, and you MUST use the coupon code at checkout to receive the discount.

Note even though your order is processed at checkout, the items you order might not be in stock, so there may be a slight delay in shipping. If item ordered is no longer available, Caspers reserves the right to cancel the order and refund your money. Otherwise, it's Christmas shopping time!

This is a great sale!Now I can hit the streets at 199 mph with my upgraded digital dash. lol Thanks for the deal John.

Thanks John - great discount. I'll have brighter headlights now, as well as not have to worry about my "volts light" burning out.

Rob

Placed my knock gauge order this morning...thanks for the deal...Mike

just tried to order something and got an error: ***No reduction currently available, please see the coupon restrictions***

i was trying to order some misc splices and a junction box

aaron

Royal-T-Ltd said:
just tried to order something and got an error: ***No reduction currently available, please see the coupon restrictions***

i was trying to order some misc splices and a junction box

aaron

I got the same error on the first try then I typed CYBERMONDAY all caps, no spaces. I just ordered, it worked. Good luck!

I got the same error on the first try then I typed CYBERMONDAY all caps, no spaces. I just ordered, it worked. Good luck!
nope didnt work and i actually copied and pasted from Johns post originally, thinking i might of done something dumb... just tried again..... nothing.

aaron