Casey-Anthony Jury should Bury Their Head in SHAME!!!

She's as "innocent" as O.J. was. :rolleyes:

The prosecution can't give jurors an intelligence test prior to choosing them, unfortunately. :mad:

Maybe her next crime will have more "evidence". :rolleyes:

never:mad::mad:

But
what do we do when it fails the other way and some innocent person spends their life in jail because of this bs made up story called "circumstantial evidence"?
Some one else said it i'll repeat it - id rather let a pos (like this one) go then kill or send one innocent person to jail for a crime that they did not commit.

Who picked the jury? Both sides
+1

beyond REASONABLE.... doubt.... its beyond REASONABLE to believe based on the circumstantial evidence she was guilty.. America is too hung up on TV shows like CSI and law and order they dont know what the words actually mean. Its a shame one person didnt have the guts to say to the other 11 "this pig aint walking free on my account"

NEVER:mad::mad:

BUT
what do we do when it fails the other way and some innocent person spends their life in jail because of this BS made up story called "circumstantial Evidence"?
some one else said it i'll repeat it - id rather let a POS (like this one) go then kill or send ONE innocent person to jail for a crime that they did not commit.

Who picked the jury? Both sides

i'll take those odds everytime.. its better one innocent person gets locked up on occasion than have 20 criminals out killing more innocent people. The odd of a totally innocent person ending up in that situation are very small.

NEVER:mad::mad:

BUT
what do we do when it fails the other way and some innocent person spends their life in jail because of this BS made up story called "circumstantial Evidence"?
your really not that ignorant are you? I really hope not. "Circumstantial Evidence" results in more convictions then ALL direct or physical evidence cases put together. educate urself. as stated, you have been watching too much CSI.

i'll take those odds everytime.. its better one innocent person gets locked up on occasion than have 20 criminals out killing more innocent people. The odd of a totally innocent person ending up in that situation are very small.
i hope that you are never that one person, as i am sure you would change your mind.

your really not that ignorant are you? I really hope not. "Circumstantial Evidence" results in more convictions then ALL direct or physical evidence cases put together. educate urself. as stated, you have been watching too much CSI.
As always Brett you are right again.

BUT i guess just don't get my point. I'll try again- i am NOT debating weather its (circumstantial Evidence) used every day or not. I simply don't value 2 cents of it and as a potential juror i will MOST LIKELY NOT convict on a well told story no matter who is telling it.
BTW your are too funny with your Assumptions.
i know i shouldn't say this but Relax dude take a deep breath and lets have a good debate.

as someone who spent 2 months in jail for a crime they did not commit i can honestly say FUK YOU

this all started a few years back on a Wednesday driving home from work i get swarmed by cops, then came the felony stop on the ground surrounded by cops with guns, my car gets tossed and i spend 2 hour in back of cop car before we head to station.

after who knows how many more hours i get interrogated, i ask what i have been arrested for and advised murder, at which point i do what a very good friend of mine, who is a top lawyer in the area had advised, " i do not wish to be questioned without my lawyer present", and ask for a phone call which i didnt get

back to my cage, Saturday my lawyer friend shows up and let me know that he spoke with detective in the case and that i will be arraigned Monday to which i answer i was arraigned yesterday. he says no i spoke with the detective in charge and you be arraigned Monday, to which i laugh and answer nope was arraigned yesterday and the detective was in the court room.

obviously murder comes with no bail hold, and because there is an ongoing investigation for other suspects involved i've been in the "hole" with no contact period not to family or other inmates, guess they dont want me to let my accomplices know:rolleyes:

direct evidence: video (grainy at best) where the detective picks me out as one of the suspects, description heavy set male hispanic, with shaved/buzzed head, and goatee. funny that is half of the male hispanic's in Los Angeles county

16 witnesses and not one pick me out of the 6 pack line up

finally get to present my evidence

see i was at a birthday party with about 50 family members and friends, presented invitation, that had time and date, same as date of murder, letters from people that were at the party long with pictures.

case was dropped

see i guess cops make mistakes also not just juries

I guess i dont have to let anyone know that i lost my job, lawyer was 30k, eventually had to sell house since i couldnt find a job worth a sh!t, since any decent employer does a back ground check and guess what they see

arrested 187 homicide, released due to lack of evidence.

but it gets better because when someone gets arrested the family suffers also

luckily wife was at her moms when she received call from the lawyer letting her know that i was arrested for murder, she had a panic attack and shortness of breath and had to be rushed to the hospital i guess the fact that she hadnt sleep for a few days and been calling hospitals looking for me didnt help.

its better one innocent person gets locked

let me know how you feel after you share an experience similar to mine, doubt you will feel the same

Isn't it funny how the person in question never takes the stand any more, cough - this skank- cough- oj, and how the defense never puts the credibility of it's client to the test but always attacks the method in which the evidence was obtained yet she tried her very best to implicate her brother, father and some imaginary baby sitter, i know what some of you guys are thinking, a liar isn't a murderer, yes but in this case lying is what should have implicated her, she was attempting to distance herself from any trace of the where abouts of her daughter, i say if you have nothing to hide, take the stand in your defense.

again....i'll trade those odds anyday.. too many people roaming the streets that belong in jail for this fear of putting someone innocent in jail while the criminals are out there violating innocent people.. if the odds were 100:1 i'd take it every time.
exuberant amounts of crimes are being committed by people that should be in jail as compared to innocent people who are locked up. i can't think of the phrase they use but its to the effect of taking the small percentage of bad (innocent people in jail) for the greater good (guilty people getting convicted)

Its a shame it has to be that way but the same people saying "i hope it doesnt happen to you" should be thinking they are more likely to have a crime committed against them by someone who should be in jail.

and yes i was a victim of a crime before by someone who was previously let off because of lack of evidence...

again....i'll trade those odds anyday.. too many people roaming the streets that belong in jail for this fear of putting someone innocent in jail while the criminals are out there violating innocent people.. if the odds were 100:1 i'd take it every time.
exuberant amounts of crimes are being committed by people that should be in jail as compared to innocent people who are locked up. i can't think of the phrase they use but its to the effect of taking the small percentage of bad (innocent people in jail) for the greater good (guilty people getting convicted)

Its a shame it has to be that way but the same people saying "i hope it doesnt happen to you" should be thinking they are more likely to have a crime committed against them by someone who should be in jail.

and yes i was a victim of a crime before by someone who was previously let off because of lack of evidence...

yea kinda like "casualty of war" :rolleyes:

but the only problem with that is, that a innocent person is in jail while the criminal is still free to commit more crimes, since there no longer looking for him since the cops have "there man"

yea kinda like "casualty of war" :rolleyes:

but the only problem with that is, that a innocent person is in jail while the criminal is still free to commit more crimes, since there no longer looking for him since the cops have "there man"

its a catch 22..you were on one side of it and i was on the other side..theres no right answer, its just how i feel on the subject. a case like this one brings out certain emotions because a small child is dead and the likely perp is about to get really rich..

i think thou you are talking about two things.. police work and the court system. the court system worked for you.. the police process failed..

in casy anthonys trial the jury system failed the people of florida. i think the jury system is outdated and the general public isnt qualified to sit on certain trials. it should be a panel of judges, not just one. sure you get into the questions about bribery and such but jurys can be bought just as easy.

its a catch 22..you were on one side of it and i was on the other side..theres no right answer, its just how i feel on the subject. a case like this one brings out certain emotions because a small child is dead and the likely perp is about to get really rich..

i think thou you are talking about two things.. police work and the court system. the court system worked for you.. the police process failed..

in casy anthonys trial the jury system failed the people of florida. i think the jury system is outdated and the general public isnt qualified to sit on certain trials. it should be a panel of judges, not just one. sure you get into the questions about bribery and such but jurys can be bought just as easy.

at least i am not the only crazy person on this thread.:biggrin:
lets change ONE fact on daves87gn story (his car broke down on the way to the party and limped back home 4 hours later thus never making it to the party and being alone on the dark lonely highway) See ya Dave 25 to life all because of a well told story.:mad::mad:
you guys are pounding the jury how about all of them other POS that get away with crap because of a bad arrest?? by some one who has been trained to to arrest people but still couldn't get it right.i am sure that puts another unknown percentage of guilty criminals out into the streets

Only b/c he had lawyer. How many people can't afford a lawyer and are given a public defender that is overloaded and can't do a good job.

As of October last year, 138 people that were on death row were later dismissed, acquitted or pardoned. 17 by DNA evidence. Average time in jail 9.8 years. What if YOU were one of those people? Would you just say, "Oh well, I lost at those odds." and march right into the death chamber? I bet not. It's much easier to say who cares until it's you. I have no issue with convicting clear cut cases with all kinds of evidence on capital cases.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Casey Anthony duct taping her baby and driving around with it until she ditched the car due to the smell. :rolleyes:

It was her, her brother, or her father.

There wasn't any evidence of molestation and 4 lies she was convicted of, the shotgun defense worked for her, epic fail on the jurys part.

I wouldn't spend $30k on lawywers if I had an invitation and eye witnesses as to where I was when a murder occurred either. :eek:

Those 138 people have been since 1973, most get paid for their time as well.

As of last year there were over 3200 people on death row.

Sure there are mistakes over time, just like one perpetuated this week. :rolleyes:

She'll be back just like O.J. :mad:

I wonder what kind of feelings a juror might go through to find out 10 years later that he/she put an innocent man on death row and completely ruined his life. What if it turned out to be too late and the inmate was already put to death, only soon after to be found to be completely innocent. His children having to grow up without their father, and having to deal with the false shame that their father committed a horrible crime.

How would you feel if you were that juror? Would you have the guts to try and contact the person's family to appologize? To their faces?

Many of you people are missing the point, especially the guy that was wrongfully arrested.

Where in the hell did i ever say the police or the court system is always right?

I don't trust either.

That is NOT THE CASE HERE.

Please explain to me how a human or mother can go on with a normal slutty lifestyle if she did not know where her kid was??

Putting myself in her shoes, and even if i did not do the deed, if i did not report it, and when the police come to me i send them on a wild goose chase that prevents them from finding said child faster, I, not anyone else I, am responsible for the outcome.

This is not some mistaken identity case with circumstatial evidence sprinkled in, that is apples and oranges, and doesn't have a frigin thing to do with this case.

Were some of you guys raised by wolves? This is not normal mother behavior.

Many of you people are missing the point, especially the guy that was wrongfully arrested.

Where in the hell did i ever say the police or the court system is always right?

I don't trust either.

That is NOT THE CASE HERE.

Please explain to me how a human or mother can go on with a normal slutty lifestyle if she did not know where her kid was??

Putting myself in her shoes, and even if i did not do the deed, if i did not report it, and when the police come to me i send them on a wild goose chase that prevents them from finding said child faster, I, not anyone else I, am responsible for the outcome.

This is not some mistaken identity case with circumstatial evidence sprinkled in, that is apples and oranges, and doesn't have a frigin thing to do with this case.

Were some of you guys raised by wolves? This is not normal mother behavior.
Yes, I agree. All bad mothers should be put to death.

I wouldn't spend $30k on lawywers if I had an invitation and eye witnesses as to where I was when a murder occurred either. :eek:

when there is a video and LOE picks you out of the video, you have invitation and witness.

who would you think a jury would believe a LOE, or friends and family who would lie for their friend/family.

so 30K for a lawyer that normally charges 60K, and part of the 30K went to private investigator who went and interviewed all the witnesses, mine, and the prosecution, was a no brainer for me, i wouldnt risk 25 to life with a dump truck private defender.

look how it worked out for this guy.

Catalan spent five and a half months in Los Angeles County jail after being falsely accused of murdering 16-year-old Martha Puebla

Catalan said he was at Dodger Stadium that night, watching his home team get stomped by the Atlanta Braves, 11-4, with his 6-year-old daughter -- and he had the ticket stubs to prove it.

Prosecutors didn't buy his alibi

Catalan remembered that an HBO TV crew had been filming "Curb Your Enthusiasm," near him that day

here are two cases where there is direct evidence to a crime, one video, and the other witness, were wrong

so with circumstantial evidence, that shows

cover up: duct tape (which i still havent heard whether it was place prior to or after death)
decay: smell in truck
not reporting a missing person
unfit mother

as a juror i dont see where murder is proven, not to say she didnt do it, again i think she did it but million dollar question was it proven.

Yes, I agree. All bad mothers should be put to death.

Again missing the point, where did i say all bad mothers should be put to death?

Anyway you want to make an actual arguement?

When a child DIES that just might change things, though maybe not in your family.

In this case,the bad mother had SOMETHING to do with it, including:

1) Not reporting it, for instance, if she did not do it, how long was caylee alive? If she would have reported right away, might there have been a way to save her?

2) After a month of her mother asking her over, and over again to see her, and the father getting a notice saying her car was impounded, them going to pick up the car, and everyone remarking about the SMELL. HMMM where the hell is caylee?

3) So the frantic mother calls the police to report this poor little girl missing after she realized what a lunatic her daughter was, and Casey proceeded to tell LIE, AFTER LIE, AFTER LIE. Which led police on wild goose chase after wild goose chase, preventing them from either finding, or helping caylee.

For those reasons ALONE, she is responsible , if not her , who else is responsible????

In case you did not know, because it honestly seems you have no idea of the facts of the case, Casey took Caylee with her on june 9th 2008 to move in with her boyfriend, and the last time her parents saw her was june 15th. She lied both to the new boyfriend, and the parents after about the 16th or 17th as to Caylees whereabouts.

She also wrote a very telling diary entry right about this time, which again you probably know nothing about, that tells a story to me anyways.

The jury wwas a bunch of losers, afraid to do what was right, again this case has NOTHING TO DO WITH mistaken identity, or shaky circumstantial evidence, what did those idiots want, video taped evidence?

And who said anything about putting her to death? :eek:

That happens to be another part of the voting jury process. :rolleyes:

You can find someone guilty and not have them killed but I'm sure all those that are too busy blaming Nancy Grace and the media pundits and who didn't hear any of the facts of the case know that.

Maybe the invisible nanny killed the baby? :confused::rolleyes:

" The jury wwas a bunch of losers, afraid to do what was right, again this case has NOTHING TO DO WITH mistaken identity, or shaky circumstantial evidence, what did those idiots want, video taped evidence? "

I guess so......

At least all those harmed by this pathological liar and perhaps killer, are going to be suing her azz ala OJ.

Not rightful justice, but perhaps she may learn that there might actually be some unpleasant consequences to her "actions". :mad: