Casey-Anthony Jury should Bury Their Head in SHAME!!!

Honestly who cares! Give it a month and everyone will forget and then on to the next attention grabbing headline that Nancy grace will drool all over..
We should all care. The justice system failed. A little girl's life is cut short. Is that acceptable? All the prosecutors should be fired.

Brett

It looks like you taking this at a personal level. In our line of work, things like will always happen.

Unless all of us were in the court room during the trial, we are only going by what the media reports. The jury here didn't want to convict on circumstanial evidence, they wanted evidence.

How many watched "My Cousin Vinnie"? The prosecutor was trying to convict on circumsantial evidence who was proven wrong in the end with hard evidence.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
what r u talking about? I watched the same case on TV that the jury watched in the court room.

im not going off media reports to form my opinion. im going off what evidence I heard and observed from the entire trial just like millions of others did around the world.

and circumstantial evidence IS evidence and the most common form of it.

the jury simply had absolutely no balls and borderline cowardly imo. pathetic!

and for anyone questioning the competence of the prosecution they apparently didn't watch the trail.
they charged that murdering bitch with exactly what she should have been charged with and presented a compelling case just as marsha clark did in the OJ trial.

just like the prosecutor said today "If anyone can find a rational reason why someone would put duct tape on a child who accidentally died id like to hear it"

Well, if she were a party whore who was half drunk even when sober, she MAY think that if she makes it look like a murder they won't look at the fact she's a party whore who's negligent. Panic, ALL people panic differently, especially if you're guilty of something. Perhaps letting a child play unattended while drinking? Maybe. Reasonable doubt as to MURDER? Guess so.

If the jury haters were charged with a crime they would be the first ones screaming for their rights. They wouldn't be hollering for the jury to convict them without evidence.:rolleyes:

I rarely agree with Policemen, :eek: but Brett is spot on for those that actually watched ANY of the trial on LIVE TV.

If I were charged with a crime I didn't commit, I guess I'd lie if the prosecution had to.

That certainly didn't happen here. :rolleyes:

"Without evidence" is a just plain stupid statement. :p

The prosecutor was set to retire, and he did after he was given the case and tried it.

But hey all the know it alls, that didn't watch any coverage, that want him fired I'm sure knew that. :rolleyes:

This sad story ,isn't over :mad: Her day will come remember OJ, she like him isn't smart enough to stay out of trouble ...
I'm just surprise no one said it was Obama fault:biggrin:

This case mainly proves that it is shockingly easy to assemble a group of 12 complete idiots. The sad implication being that we are not becoming a nation of idiots; we are already there.

In our "15 minutes of fame" culture, I wonder if they took into consideration which verdict would be better for a book deal :rolleyes:

ok just a question since i didnt watch the case, how was she murdered?

stabbed, shot, suffocated, poisoned?

i havent heard any new/evidence of how she died.

as stated before i think she is guilty

That is a very good question. I'm curious about that too. With so many people here that have heard the complete trial, we should be able to easily get a definitive answer.

So many ready to burn the mother at the stake, yet no one can come up with how the little girl died?

That is a very good question. I'm curious about that too. With so many people here that have heard the complete trial, we should be able to easily get a definitive answer.

I didn't watch any of the trial, but since it is on every news channel 24/7 it is easy to surmise that since the defense stated Caylee died as a result of a accident that would rule out "stabbed", "shot" and "poisoned".

Since she was found with DUCT TAPE on her face where her mouth and nose would be that would point to "suffocated".

Us stake burners are only going on basic human compassion and love for ones child and none of us can even comprehend 31 days passing with no report of Caylee missing. As I stated before that should AT LEAST be Aggravated Child Abuse especially since the child turned up dead. Plain and simple. No Jury, No Defense team or Prosecution needed.

I am amazed that there is even any kind of defense for that...'mother'. :rolleyes:

how she died was never proven. just that her death was a homicide. the 3 pieces of duct tape made that evident I would presume. the ME makes the cause of death decision and ruled it a Homicide.

the jury is instructed that the cause of death is not to play a role in their decision nor is the motive. people commit crimes every day in every state without and good reason. that apparently weighed in on the juries decision. shame on them.

in the majority of murders there are no witnesses. so absent a video camera most all are tried on a sequence of circumstances. as did this trial.

the chloroform search coupled by the duct tape would lead a reasonable person to believe that she was knocked out then duct tape placed over her mouth and nose to suffocate her. whether she was killed at home and then placed in the trunk to rot for a few days then dumped in the swamp is simply irreverent.

IDN, what other conclusion could one come up with? when u place duct tape over ones mouth and nose its obviously to prevent them from being able to breath. thats premeditated murder. not an accidental drowning.

so with that being said we can rule out an accidental drowning. watch this video at 1:50. listen to her reaction when her mother brings up the fact that she heard on TV that Calee had drowned in the pool. listen to her reaction. you then tell me if her daughter drowning in the pool was even a remote possibility. YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Exposed Forgotten Jail Video Part 1 of 4‬‏

not only does she completely reject that notion she begins to get angry with her mother. if her parents had anything to do with the drowning of Calee they would have never brought up that notion in the first place. the entire defense was never even the defendants idea. the idea of a drowning came from some rumor on TV and then relayed to her by her mother.:rolleyes:

they know they are being taped and recorded. her mother was simply trying to establish what happened to their grand daughter and Casee gets angry at her and says I cant give you anymore.

not once in that entire conversation do you hear her say "I cant believe that I am in here. I dont know what happened to my daughter, she was kidnapped!!!!!" if you were in jail for someone kidnapping ur 2 year old girl you would be outraged by the fact that you were in jail and would express it. its only been a month that she has been in jail.

she is a narrisist. a very good one I will admit but she makes fatal errors in establishing her innocence during these conversations with her parents. she goes to to say at the 7:40 mark that she does not know whats going on and that she is not in "control" right now.

the whole conversation is about her. NOT her missing daughter. she throws it in out there once about how she misses Calee but goes on to say that the media should report things like that.:rolleyes:

how a jury cannot come to the reasonable conclusion that her daughter absolutely did not drown in the pool is just mind boggling.

she then fires off at her mother again and states "Stop asking if there is anything I can do to help". she says that 9:20. she has nothing to offer because she murdered her and does not want to talk about it.

its all about her. not her little girl. she doesnt inquire about any new leads anyone may be pursuing. its all about her self righteousness. that is ur textbook narcissistic personality disorder.

she murdered that girl in cold blood. she is a compulsive liar who was so good at what she does that she was able to keep her composure and fool many people throughout the trial but to a trained eye she is an amateur liar.

this is another example of why we should opt for professional jury system imo. No More Jury Duty - Our Legal System Needs Professional Jurors

here is an exert from this link.....

"Let's face it, most of us don't want to do jury duty and when we do, many of us have negative attitudes which may effect case outcomes. In fact, a lot of people shouldn't be allowed to be jurors in the first place as they don't have the intelligence and ability to make logical common sense decisions without letting their emotions take over." End quote.

Did the autopsy disprove the drowning theory? Did the autopsy prove asphyxiation for the prosecution?

and lets not forget that her own defense places her at the crime scene. places her there at the place and time of death or shortly thereafter.

there is only one logical conclusion to come to. the jury was also upset that there was no DNA of the duct tape. remember she had plenty of time to think out how she was going to dispose of the body. its gonna take at least a couple days b4 the odor of death is present in the trunk. but not too long in the Florida heat inside that hot trunk at 120+ degrees im sure.

im would assume she put gloves on and probably burned or discarded her clothing. she covered her tracks well but she had almost an entire month to do so.

she only abandoned the nanny story because her attorney decided that if she came up with an excuse that was not easily refuted then the prosecution cant interview. now making the only witness to the last moments of the childs death the child itself.

all the jury had to do is ask themselves what plausible reason would a mother duct tape her own child's mouth after she drowned? she didnt take the duct tape off because she didnt want to have to look her daughter in the face to do so. even if the duct tape was not found she is still entirely guilty but that seals her fate period with an OBJECTIVE jury.

if there is a plausible excuse as to why duct tape would be there on a drowning victim id really like to hear it.

I would not have put it passed her to use chloroform to knock her out then drown her in the swimming pool and then place her in the trunk. thats a real possibility but irrelevant. her little blanket was found in the grave site so its more likely that she put the chloroform over her mouth while in bed and then taped her mouth shut and placed her in the truck where she suffocates. the duct tape found on her skull (face) was also found in her house. are we really still debating whether or not she killed her or not? wow

she has admitted to placing herself at the scene of death. cause of death is a homicide. it really is that simple when you look at all the other compelling evidence to support behavior consistent with a psychopathic killer.

don't think for a second because she is some hot chic with nice tits that she is not capable of murder.

Did the autopsy disprove the drowning theory? Did the autopsy prove asphyxiation for the prosecution?
no, too much body decomposition.

the prosecution released this on November 26, 2008, "officials released 700 pages of documents related to the Anthony investigation, which included evidence of Google searches of the terms "neck breaking", "how to make chloroform", and "death" on Casey Anthony's home computer"

read this Don.... its a diary entry by Casey Anthony dated June 21 and reads:

"I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change."