CAS V-4 Stock Location Intercooler

V8killR4U

Nice CAS V4 Stock location Intercooler. Powder coateded black with Shroud and bracketry. The intercooler is in nice shape with no fin damage and nice powder coat in black. There a few small small chips in the powder coating on the intercooler but you cant see them once the piece is installed. The shroud is pretty banged up but functional, a lil TLC and it could look nice again. None the less it does come with the Intercooler and wont be sold seperately sorry. If you wont a real nice intercooler that performs very well this intercooler is for you. All of you know how hard it is to get one of these intercoolers so heres your chance! $600 Firm plus shipping add $25. I will have pics available soon and can email them to those who request them. If I can figure out how to post them on this thread then i will do that. For those really interested with out pics, The Intercooler is NICE 8.5-9 out of 10. The shroud on the other hand is a lil beat up and could use a little TLC, but really its no big deal, at least it somes with it. So there it is guys and gals!$625 Shipped !!!!!

Please email me at jbarne95@ford.com or PM me and I'll get back with you ASAP. Im not always on so Ill reply as soon as I can. You can also call me during the day 10 am - 5 pm 517-410-5972

Thanks,

Jovi

One last thing! I was told when bought this intercooler that it had a Dutweiler Neck. At the time I really wasnt sure what that was and never verified if it was or wasnt. So if it is Thats just an added bonus to the lucky person that gets it. Im selling it as if it didnt so again if it does just consider it a bonus. When i send pics i guess you can tell for yourself.

Thanks Again.