Car's Worth

Mr. Tee

GoOoSe
Where to look for a good estimate on car's worth.... and don't give me "it's only worth what they will pay" :D

It's only worth what someone will pay

couldn't resist:) What is it? I also like to look in different magazines like the Want Advertiser (I don't know if you have something like that in NJ) Auto Trader Wheels Ect. and so on. Just to see what others are asking. Drew

I was trying to estimate what would be a price if I needed to sell my car to then establish a price that would be over what I would usually get if someone offered...links to my car at the sig...

Derek,

I have seen your car before, and I would think that it will bring $13,000-$15,000. The only negative thing I see that may make the price lower is the fact that it has an "R" title. Other than that the car is spotless, and put together EXTREMELY well!

thanks Herb...Yea I can see some not like the fact the vin was reissued...but its a plus for me cuz it was put down as a 87 regal helping insurance cost!!!...by the way I am not selling just trying to get an idea...I can't wait to get on to more mods after getting it back from steve (see turbobuicks.com my post there) all in tune...next should be a walboro 340fp, port turbo, different injectors, maybe a chip...I'd like to get this all done before the summer...after that it all depends on what I end up doing for school and if I am working or not

That car is real nice, but doesn't the R title like cut the value of the car in half?

well maybe the story I was told behind the reason it has a reissued vin might make it not such a big deal...Dave told me that it was stolen from the guys g/f or wife dont remember and returned but in NY they reissued the vin for a stole vehicle...

I got the whole story on that car when I was looking last summer.
Seemed like a pretty honest guy, but I didn't go look at the car.
I saw it at Atco at the Buick-Ford event and it is one sharp car.
S.

With a car that looks that good, I would just keep it and you don't have to worry about what the title says, I think people would just try to get the price down because of it. But on another note, since it is not titled correctly like u said IF it ever got stolen again the insurance company isn't going to give u what it's worth.

that is true...I am not worried about it being stolen since it is in a garage with kill switch locked up in a good neighborhood...not really looking to sell either...only problem might be an accident...O well love the car just turned 46k miles on it and have some more stuff planned...