Cars and Coffee

You know on the cruise thing...we could meet at Yorktown and cruise down Colonial Parkway to Jamestown. Cross the river on the ferry and race on the country roads of Surry County and I could host a cookout at my place. I have the space. Plenty of photo ops along the way.

country roads :eek: that brings back some memories, some bad memories (trees) Chevy Chevette days

I have another Tr that would need a driver that day if you are game since yours maybe hurt.

Edit...this is directed at Randy.

Do you you guys meet up often? I've been here for about a year and a half, but just got my '86 GN a couple months ago... I haven't seen or met anybody around. lol

I haven't met but a few of the locals...then again..there aren't that many around! It is hard to work around everyones work schedules and the weather. :( What city are you in?

In short nope,most of us have conflicting schedules so it is hard to meet up. I know of about 15 Tr's in tidewater but not all are members on this site and some hardly post.
Do you you guys meet up often? I've been here for about a year and a half, but just got my '86 GN a couple months ago... I haven't seen or met anybody around. lol

Yeap, some of us don't post as often like Steve just said. But we are here, well not me... yet. I will be back in November ready to drive the ol' Betsy again.