Cars and Coffee

WH1_T-Type

Anyone interested in next weekend the 24th or 25th? No idea where the meet up has been done before...so suggestions?

Rod Knocking so I won't be able to make it, but always up for some POKER do we have any poker players on here?

I might make it this weekend. Deciding between the MAGNA event at Cecil County Raceway, a trip to the beach, and Cars & Coffee... we'll see. I'd love to come out since my GN's finally fixed.

Hey All,
I'm new to the Chesapeake area and my GN is just about ready. I have to get it inspected, so I don't know if I'll be ready this weekend. I would like to see the other GN's in the area and meet the members. I would also like to see if there are any other of us "hot heads" in the area. Hope to catch up with ya'll. Curt

I might make it this weekend. Deciding between the MAGNA event at Cecil County Raceway, a trip to the beach, and Cars & Coffee... we'll see. I'd love to come out since my GN's finally fixed.

Hopefully a few more locals will chime in during the next 24 hours so we can make it happen..otherwise it will just be you and me with fixinboats as a possible!! lol

Fixinboats: you know you can register as an antique vechicle and never have an inspection OR registration fee again, right? But welcome to TB.com! Great site and LOTS of info. I have seen VERY few GN's or T's in the area...and the few I have seen have been intercooled. Would love to see yours. Another local member John has an 85 that is converted to an intercooled set up...so that is the closest I've been to a hot air.. :)

Randy: yeah...rod knock??? I think John mentioned something about that when I swung by his place..that sucks.

Let's just meet at Randy's and find that annoying knock. :)
Mine won't be drivable for a week or so.

Looks like the weather isn't cooperating this weekend. I'll pass this Saturday - maybe next week?

Mine is currently at paint in hampton. but It will be abck together in a few months. I'd love to set up some sort of cruise later in the year.

Wh-1 I reconsidered the whole inspection thing. I'm going to go the Antique route. No inspection and the one time registration. That's the way to go. It's the way I will drive the GN anyway. I hope to catch up with you guys soon. Maybe VA Beach or Dumar's. Thanks for the info!

You know on the cruise thing...we could meet at Yorktown and cruise down Colonial Parkway to Jamestown. Cross the river on the ferry and race on the country roads of Surry County and I could host a cookout at my place. I have the space. Plenty of photo ops along the way.

That's a good idea Steve. What day would work for everyone? I write the work schedule at work...so if I know ahead of time I can make sure I don't have duty that night :D