Carbon Fiber Hood

PowrPerformance

I can have carbon fiber hoods made in any design for any car. I would need about 10 prepaid orders to start it up (get the molds made, etc) in a GP fashion. The hoods will be superior in fit and finish to any aftermarket hood on the market. I know that is a serious assertion, but I believe I can back it up.

The company that will make the hoods for me builds concept cars, so they are well accustomed to making custom body panels that need to fit stringent quality control guidelines.

The price would be about $1500/hood. It will have a ram-air design. I am trying to get an idea of whether or not I could get enough orders together to get this ball rolling. Who is SERIOUSLY interested?

If you want some sort of proof of their work, check out the Hyundai HCD-8. They built the whole thing ;)

Zack,
I can get you stock appearing carbon fiber hoods. Give me a call if your interested.

Sorry dude, but $1500 is just way out of line. I've seen "show" finished CF hoods go for $850, and non-show finished go for about $100 less.

Link anyone?

I'm just going off of the prices that my manufacturer gave me. I'm not trying to screw anyone here. Maybe it's time for me to look for a new carbon fiber guy...