carb hat mods ?

The street is for embarassing ricers, the track is proving that the tech really does work.:biggrin:
thats what a gtech is for you guys have to remember I drive my car every day it is my only driver not in a big hurry to blow it up. plus all we have around here is a eigth mile track it does nothing for me.

thats what a gtech is for you guys have to remember I drive my car every day it is my only driver not in a big hurry to blow it up. plus all we have around here is a eigth mile track it does nothing for me.

Well you need to go to your user controls and add a loction Mike. Maybe we can help you find a 1/4 mile track near you then.:biggrin:

Do not have gears installed yet got laid off for a while have not even ran my car for a quarter mile wide open yet once they are installed and get the turbo upgrade fron A.J. it should be a lot more fun. On the good note finally got a lot of sidework if there were 2 of me would be making the big bucks. Finally have a little extra money to send A.J. a good stock turbo for some trade off my bill plus promised him some 410 gears was getting bummed form lack of work. Now have plenty will be able to get started on turbo upgrade soon he is going to send me a housing so I can show it to my evil side kick to machine it out will save me a little money and if works out he might start doing them for A.j. cant wait this seem should really with his turbo upgrade in my opinion it is one of the omlt things holding this car form really screaming. Once I get the upgrade going to smoke the ahole in the bars 396 chevelle dont htink he can drive as good as he can talk in short the vilage called and wants their idot back once again no glasses bare with any wron spelling or funky words . Mike

The street is for embarassing ricers, the track is proving that the tech really does work.:biggrin:
Those ricers have money and for the most part are young and stupid making it easy to get that money from their wallet to yours. Once I get upgradeed turbo and downpipe planning emptying some of them wallets . Im already rolling threw the hang out so they get used to the car. It should bre like stealing candy from a baby hat them fartblowers. The nearest tracks are in kansas city and my cousin is always trying to get me to come up to thunder vally in south dakota which isnt bad . Just in case I blow something up we can tow it back to his shop in Souix falls South Dakota plus want to beat his kids acira it runs high twelves ti might be a fart blower but it is still fast Im impressed. Mike

i dont know i never used the stock carb hat. mike is the one who has been saying that its better than the stock carb hat. i will have to get a stock hat and try it out some day.
cant shut the hood with it ny engine has aholey carb so it has an adapter. In my opinion anything is better than tha piece of crap hat. but was forced to mod tit so the hood would shut. If the car didnot have a cool hood I would just cut a hole in it and have filter sticking out. But cant cut my turbo hood up and on not want an aftermarket scoop although the L 88 vet scoop is veryu appealing to me .

Well you need to go to your user controls and add a loction Mike. Maybe we can help you find a 1/4 mile track near you then.:biggrin:
Im a computer idiot took a couple of months to figure out how to post pics and probably could not figure it out again

Im a computer idiot took a couple of months to figure out how to post pics and probably could not figure it out again

At the top right of the page you're looking at you'll see "user CP". This is where you can add sig info and a location. Took me a while to figure it out as well.:smile: