Carano vs Cyborg

Gina kind of showed that she was over hyped IMO.
I thought she walked into the cage to lose.
She could not handle the pressure that Chris was giving her
standing up or on the ground.

A fighter's looks or lack there of are totally irrelevant to their fighting skill or spirit. Gina has looked ok beating up girls that were 10-20lbs lighter than her.
Once she fought someone of similar weight and more skill we all saw what happened...

I was more excited to see Gergerd Mousasi fight. that guy has alot of potential....I'd love to see him in the UFC
also cant wait for Fedor to fight Strikeforce's top talent.......hurry up and be November!

Joshua

I was more excited to see Gergerd Mousasi fight. that guy has alot of potential....I'd love to see him in the UFC
also cant wait for Fedor to fight Strikeforce's top talent.......hurry up and be November!

Joshua

Josh,

Mousasi for the Mutha Fing Win. (sorry guys)
He gave Babalu a religious experience.
That kid is still a baby and that was his first fight at 205.
I love his stoic demeanor, he reminds me of a young Fedor.

Cyborg is a better fighter but for what ever reason Gina possibly gave her the fight. Gina had her mounted in the first minute giving her great shots and left the mount and told her to get up. I have never seen that,I have watch every UFC since the 1`st one.She will look back that it was a huge mistake:confused:

Yeah John, Mousasi is a bad dude. He is one of those guys you would only know about if you was a true MMA fan.
I was on his band wagon when I foundout he beat my boy Melvin Manhoeff (who is also a beast)
This was his first fight in the U.S. but not at 205 (he has even fought at higher....he weighed in at 216 for a K1 fight in 08) and im pretty sure he was 205 when he beat Mark Hunt.....in the first round!

But yeah John you are right....his demeanor reminds me alot of Fedor too. some what his fighting style but more attitude wise.
cant wait to see him fight more.....it might be a stretch to say but I would put money on him over Anderson

I wonder who he will fight next?.......

cant wait to findout
Joshua