Car is missing and stumbling

PsychoBuickBoy

The Money Pit
Help me troubleshoot guys!

Car is missing and running like crap. I have replaced the crank sensor, plugs, plug wires, coil pack, ignition module and ecm. I have also tested each injector connector with a noid light, everything checks out good.
Now when I pull the plug wire from cyclinder #2, the miss goes away. The coil pack is also barely sparking on tower 2 and 5. Same thing with 2 different coil packs (both which checked out good with Casper coil checker)and plug wires. Any ideas of what to do next?

Also, I get a code 45 almost immediatley which indicates a rich condition, obviously not burning the fuel in these 2 cyclinders, What gives?

Thanks!

OK, I pulled the valve cover on the passenger side and one of the rockers on cylinder #2 is not moving at all. So, what is my next step here? Do I pull the intake, what should I expect to find?

I am the only one replying to my post:(

Come on turbo buick community, don't let me down in my time of need.

If the lifter is not moving at all, I would not suspect a cam failure, I would think it was a lifter problem. I look down into the head and the lifter appears very clean, no oil. The other lifters all have signs of oil at the base after pulling the push rods. The push rod on the effected lifter is not bent, i rolled it on a plate of glass and it is true.

Collapsed lifter? Can I swap it out and be done? I will pull the intake this weekend, just want some help or insight from you experts.

please......

It's the cam:( . Pulled off the intake this weekend. I guess I am joining the ranks of the 'Cams gone bad' club here. Well, time to save some money up for a roller.