car is f'd. Any suggestions?

Christophah

FUGETTABOUTIT
I posted in the hot air section a week ago, but figured more would see it here. In my last post I described problems that were just described to me, but now have seen the car run first hand. It is an 85 TType. Started the car today and moved it 20 feet, then shut it down. The car runs like crap, barely stays running. after I parked it I went back out to check on it 10 minutes later and there is a puddle of oil under the tailpipe about 2ft. around, and the car was only running for less than 30 seconds!:eek: I popped the hood and I can see oil seeping out of seams of ALL of the turbo piping - from the exhaust to the turbo, around the turbo, etc. What the hell could make the car push THIS much oil out the exhaust?

The turbo I have on the car is the second one in a month. The first one was a rebuilt unit from gbodyparts, and we chalked the problem up to the turbo. This one is from a boardmember that has 50k on it. Same problem exists so I have to rule out the turbo. Also the amount of oil that is coming through the exhaust is just ridiculous and looks like more than is able to come out through the turbo. I'm thinking that this is an engine problem, but I am open to suggestion.

The turbo I have on the car is the second one in a month. The first one was a rebuilt unit from gbodyparts, and we chalked the problem up to the turbo. This one is from a boardmember that has 50k on it. Same problem exists so I have to rule out the turbo. Also the amount of oil that is coming through the exhaust is just ridiculous and looks like more than is able to come out through the turbo. I'm thinking that this is an engine problem, but I am open to suggestion.
Maybe the return line is obstructed so its pressure feeding oil into the exhaust. You might want to disconnect your exhaust till you know its fixed since it will smoke for a long time after you fix it with all the oil in the exhaust.