car falls on it face

GNdog6

car falls on its face spits an sputters,feels like its running out of fuel and feels like its going to blow up.

Thats not good. Do you have a scantool? Have you checked anything? We could use a little more info?

Did you just purchase the car or other?

Have you or do you know if the car has had the fuel pump replaced and hotwire kit installed?

Give us some more information about the car, and what has recently been done to it.

Could simply be plugs, wires, coil pack, module, wire routing, computer chip for wrong type of fuel, fuel pump going out, mass air flow not working correctly, cam sensor not adjusted correctly, battery cable shorted to pass side header, chip not seated correctly, bad gasoline, ect ect ect.

BW

Well...

I've already thrown almost every part at the car and a few more parts won't hurt me but are there any more parts i can throw at it? the only parts i haven't changed are the fuel injectors and the ECM.

I replaced
1, 2-Fuel filter and put 10 cans of dry gas in the tank Just in case it had water in it
3-replaced Chips
4-checked timing
5-checked Crank sensor
6-replaced module
7-replaced coil
8-checked all grounds
9-checked wire to header clearance (on the right side)
10-Replaced thermostat (I was too cold at 151-155*)
11-checked my hot wire kit (all of it)
One more thing that I am going to do is upgrade to a 240Amp Alt.
Like I said Good Luck Dude.

I've already thrown almost every part at the car and a few more parts won't hurt me but are there any more parts i can throw at it? the only parts i haven't changed are the fuel injectors and the ECM.

Thanks for answering my post!

G/L fixing your car

BW

Bryan, I wouldn't get too worked up over this... he was probably leery of your knowledge due to your low post count:D

Bryan