Car cut off while driving?

Check the plug for the oil pressure switch if the rubber plug is all melted it can cause pump not to trigger im saying this cuz i just had the same probleme

Take the wire out of the hot wire relay, and eliminate it completely, hook it back up with the stock fuel pump wires and see if it starts up.
My car did the same thing, and it was the 30 amp relay on the hot wire kit.

Ok i did that and It fired up but slowly lost pressure... Fired up again and now cant get any pressure to come back up when turn switch on... Any suggestions?

You need to eliminate the pump or the wiring. Disconnect the pump altogether and jumper 12v pos and neg straight to it and see if it runs. If it works, it's a wiring issue or your oil press sensor. If you jumper it and it has the same issue, it's a bad pump or wiring at the pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, take a piece of wire and run it from the battery to the fuel pump "test" lead. This lead wire is located right behind the alternator, you'll see two wires there
one will be green and the other I believe is brown or black, run a piece of jumper wire from the battery to the brown test lead to apply 12 volts to it.

If you hear hear the fuel pump run when applying 12 volts this way, you know the fuel pump is good. And if you don't heat it , the fuel pump is bad.
or check the 30 amp relay in the hotwire, or disconnect it ftom the equation and hook the "factory" wire back up to the fuel pump and see if it starts.

Ok i
Ok, take a piece of wire and run it from the battery to the fuel pump "test" lead. This lead wire is located right behind the alternator, you'll see two wires there
one will be green and the other I believe is brown or black, run a piece of jumper wire from the battery to the brown test lead to apply 12 volts to it.

If you hear hear the fuel pump run when applying 12 volts this way, you know the fuel pump is good. And if you don't heat it , the fuel pump is bad.
or check the 30 amp relay in the hotwire, or disconnect it ftom the equation and hook the "factory" wire back up to the fuel pump and see if it starts.

Ok i disconnected the hotwire and ran it to the factory hookup and it started up but lost fuel pressure and cut off cant get it to crank again is thay suppose to happen?

Is your check engine light on?

No but i still havent located the oil pressure switch and i connected the hotwire back up and it crunk and ran fine got ready to pull out and it lost fuel pressure and went dead! I have no clue!

Have you put straight power to the pump yet by bypassing all the wiring? Have you checked the terminals at the oil pressure switch? These were all things already mentioned. You need to troubleshoot before you drive the car. It should be fairly straightforward. With your symptoms it's either the pump, oil pressure switch issues, low oil pressure if switch is fine, or a wiring issue. You need to take the appropriate steps to eliminate components.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but i still havent located the oil pressure switch and i connected the hotwire back up and it crunk and ran fine got ready to pull out and it lost fuel pressure and went dead! I have no clue!
Here are couple of pictures showing the location
87GN 005.jpg 87GN 008.jpg

My car actualy did they same thing kinda last year but a bunch of other things happend at the same time lol but that oil pressure switch was one of the things that happen
They day i call the worse pull of my life
Fuel psi drops totaly (at full boost cause by that plug)
At same time shifter cable broke and heater core bursted (totaly unrelated but deff dirt in the cut lol