Car cover recomendations.

SLEEPING_BEAST

Turbo Buick 4 Life
Im having a garage built, so in the meantime the GN will be outdoors for a bit. While its almost spring time here in the NE the chance of Ice and snow cant be ruled out along with rain, and I dont want her outside in the elements for too long while her storage building is being built. So Ive been doing some research around on covers, but figured i would ask those who have them, whats a good quality cover that wont break the bank for only a couple weeks!

Thanks.

Get a car port with sides. The port itself shouldnt run more than a few hundred. Then you will need to get some 1/4" mechanical anchors and a hammer drill to set them. Using the anchors will make sure the carport doesnt become a kite.

Good luck with th new garage.

Also having the carport is nice for other reasons. I used one to store all materials when i was re-clapboarding my house. Storing the materials in the carport kept them nice and dry also provided a nice place to primer the boards before being placed.

I would go with the carport with the aluminum poles. They are a bit more ridgid than the PCV ones.