Car camera

Rich B

anybody running a camera in their car i want to put one in my Toyota 4runner due to all the sorry drivers around this area that cant drive, if you have one what brand is it and where did you get it.

Thanks

I did the same thing as I've had numerous encounters with texters and general idiocy. Amazon is where I got mine. The suction cups are horrible. I bought a mount that clamps it to the review mirror. great resolution and you need the micro sd card also.
If you plug in Black Box G1W into youtube, there's all kinds of video people have posted using it.

Black Box G1W Original Dashboard Dash Cam - Full HD 1080P H.264 2.7" LCD Car DVR Camera Video Recorder with G-Sensor Night Vision Motion Detection WDR 140° Wide Angle 4X Zoom - NT96650 + AR0330

I did the same thing as I've had numerous encounters with texters and general idiocy. Amazon is where I got mine. The suction cups are horrible. I bought a mount that clamps it to the review mirror. great resolution and you need the micro sd card also.
If you plug in Black Box G1W into youtube, there's all kinds of video people have posted using it.

Black Box G1W Original Dashboard Dash Cam - Full HD 1080P H.264 2.7" LCD Car DVR Camera Video Recorder with G-Sensor Night Vision Motion Detection WDR 140° Wide Angle 4X Zoom - NT96650 + AR0330
sounds good thanks going to check now

where did you get the mount for the rearview mirror? and what size SD card are you running

to many idiots behind the wheel, got myself one and one for each of the kids too.

to many idiots behind the wheel, got myself one and one for each of the kids too.

here's the mount roughly 8 bucks or so same for the cards. bottom description is the cards.

iSaddle CH205 Car Rearview Mirror Mount Holder Bicycle Brackets Vehicle Video Recorder Mount Holder for Car DVR Dash Cam G1W G1WH GT350W...

SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter

here's the mount roughly 8 bucks or so same for the cards. bottom description is the cards.

iSaddle CH205 Car Rearview Mirror Mount Holder Bicycle Brackets Vehicle Video Recorder Mount Holder for Car DVR Dash Cam G1W G1WH GT350W...

SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter
ordered it all today thanks