Car Audio, Alpine & Pioneer headunits & XM tuner

Roc87

11 Second V6
Going back to a stock deck

Alpine CDA-9855 with iPod adapter KCA-420i. This head unit has too many functions for my taste, lol. Includes head unit, wiring, faceplate, trim ring, faceplate case, remote control, mounting sleeve, instructions and box (original packing materials not included), no instructions for the iPod adapter, but includes all wiring necessary, it has the older iPod plug (not the lightning style) display on headunit shows all the same info the iPod does. Works great, very light scratches on faceplate. $215 includes shipping to lower 48 states.

Pioneer DEH-P5800MP with iPod adapter CD-IB100. Includes headunit, faceplate, mounting sleeve, wiring and iPod adapter has wiring (also for older iPods, not the lightning plug) Works great, light scratches on the face. No instructions, box, trim ring or remote. The display doesn't show info from iPod (this was main reason I bought the Alpine) $85 with free shipping to lower 48 states

Pioneer XM Tuner GEX-P10XMT w/ antenna
I believe this only works with the older nav units, AVIC models. Includes wiring and antenna. Been sitting around since I bought an AVIC-D3 for my truck and I already had an XM Tuner for it. $30 shipped lower 48 states.

Attachments

• IMG_20151030_132931646.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20151030_133326271.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 35