Pioneer DEH-P47DH stereo with iPod hook up

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
I have my eye set on another head unit I want to buy so I am going to offer this one up for sale. This is a Pioneer DEH-P47DH. It has a built in car alarm that activates when the door is opened and the key isn't turned or the face plate isn't removed - great for those of you needing that extra peace of mind.

This stereo also comes with a built in EQ, 3 sets of RCA jacks (one set is for subwoofer control), multi colored display, built in light dimmer (like factory). It also has CD changer controls.

With this stereo comes an iPod interface that hooks directly to the CD changer control and allows you to listen to your iPod thru the stereo PLUS charges the iPod (doesn't work on the nano iPods). You can even use the head unit to control the iPod tracks.

With this stereo, you just insert into your dash and reuse the factory radio brackets. That's it. No stereo adapter needed with this unit. This is plug n play. I will also include the wiring harness adapter to make this a breeze to install. Sorry I do not have the remote or the original owners manual, I do have a partial owners manual I downloaded off the internet somewhere that shows how to set up the alarm....I'll include it if I find it.

The iPod interface just tucks up under the dash and has a small cable that comes out that you plug the iPod into. It can be tucked out of the way if so desired for a stealth look.

They don't make these head units anymore and they're well sought after. I'll let this go for $160 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I do Paypal and I WON'T charge you a fee either.

DEH-P77DH 003.jpg
DEH-P77DH 001.jpg
DEH-P77DH 002.jpg

are you sure thats a 47? this looks like the newer model, which has more features than the 47...fwiw I have the 47 and absolutely love it...went right in, no problem and sounds great.

Yeah you're right, I made a typo. It's actually a DEH-P77. It's a little bit more upscale than the P47 model.

I agree it's a great stereo for our cars. Doesn't seem to be drawing much attention though. I might list it on eBay if no one here wants it.