CapBall-My 4 year old

allblackcars

War Eagle
I think he loves it:D

Attachments

• doriball10.jpg
    doriball10.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 170
Great pics! THey grow up FAST!!!! Both of my kids are following in my foot steps and are now working at the same place as I am. Kinda wierd when you think about it. My kids weren't into baseball. They stepped off the beaten path and got involved in Crew (rowing) When they were neck deep into it,l we wopuld have top be at the lake by 5:30 am on a Saturday AND Sunday for a regatta. I would mumble and complain about getting up that early on my days off, and now I really miss those days. Our daughter is still rowing, almost daily and has bveen coaching for 6 years, sending kids to nationals every year!!
Your kid looks like he is having a ball!! Keep him interested and let him have fun. If he is really into it, he'll push himself on his own. At 4 yrs old, it's supposed to be FUN, not a challenge. I use to be on the sideline when my son played soccer, and listen to parents YELLING at their kids to HUSTLE....HUSTLE......Get the BALL......OH!, COME ON!!! Get the BALL!! Yelling at them if they missed a goal. It use to hack me off. The parent was trying to live their life through their kid. LET THEM HAVE FUN.....GET OFF THEIR BACK! I figured that they must have sucked at the sport when they were little.:D

Great pics! THey grow up FAST!!!! Both of my kids are following in my foot steps and are now working at the same place as I am. Kinda wierd when you think about it. My kids weren't into baseball. They stepped off the beaten path and got involved in Crew (rowing) When they were neck deep into it,l we wopuld have top be at the lake by 5:30 am on a Saturday AND Sunday for a regatta. I would mumble and complain about getting up that early on my days off, and now I really miss those days. Our daughter is still rowing, almost daily and has bveen coaching for 6 years, sending kids to nationals every year!!
Your kid looks like he is having a ball!! Keep him interested and let him have fun. If he is really into it, he'll push himself on his own. At 4 yrs old, it's supposed to be FUN, not a challenge. I use to be on the sideline when my son played soccer, and listen to parents YELLING at their kids to HUSTLE....HUSTLE......Get the BALL......OH!, COME ON!!! Get the BALL!! Yelling at them if they missed a goal. It use to hack me off. The parent was trying to live their life through their kid. LET THEM HAVE FUN.....GET OFF THEIR BACK! I figured that they must have sucked at the sport when they were little.:D

I definately try to keep it fun for him. We have short fun practices in the back yard! He really loves anything with a team.

Awesome. Gotta love proud parents. Good to hear your little onw is a team player. Maybe some day he will fims himself in the Bigs.