cant control boost

Here's a before and after pic of the wg hole in the turbine housing.
image.jpg

image.jpg

yeah when I first went out I ran it with the boost controller hooked up and turned all the way down and then when it spiked I unhooked it and ran one like from the bottom port of the wg to the turbo and it spiked again. I wish I would have taken a picture of the turbo when I had it off but i was kind of in a rush to get it back together since it has been apart for a week now but i know the hole measured to right at an 1 1/4in which was giant compared to what it was. and thanks for the message ohioc5 i can send you a picture of how i have the hoses run but if that was the issue wouldn't it have held boost down when i ran it with only the one hose going from the bottom of the wg to the turbo?

When you had the pipe out did you look at where the wastegate pipe rejoins the down pipe? You need to verify the hole is opened up all the way. Believe I mentioned you should check that. Haven't seen any indication in this thread that you did that. you can do all the porting you want on the turbo but if that hole in the return pipe is restricted it won't matter.