cann't run full boost

villain1

having a problem running more then 16 or 17 pound of boost car run fine until it get to there my scan master is set bl 1 is at 154 bl2 is set at 122 and bl3 is at 136 and bl4 is set to 136 if i keep the boost at 15 psi it run good but if i push the gas paddle all the way it will 17 then back fire pop i have a boost cammand BstC it doesn't work right ether no intercooler running C16 race fuel mith meth injection.

park the car for now before you blow it up and tell us all you know about what parts its got and whats been done to it

it been stroked has iron champion racing head ported and polished and a matching alumina intake 70mm turbo 72 pound injector with chip 5.6 just got the injecxtor and chip to match from alvo turbo76 i think is his screen name i called him but for help yesterday he help but he didn't answer it to day.

Have you verified the fuel pressure? How many RPM's is happening at? What plugs are you using and what gap? Do you have a scanmaster to see what is happening? Need more info

Bryan

Tuning a race fueled engine with a Scanmaster?????????
C16 & alky?
Like Kid says... Park it before you drive over the crank.

when the boost stay at 15psi run fine but as soon as it hit 17 start to pop and the recall on the scan master say o2 is 722 at wot i'm think regap the plug down to 25 cause of ignition is accel i don't think it can burn the fuel off fast enough gaped at 36, my friend told me to try the gap at where they where set ,the fuel pump a 255 warlbro it getting plenty of fuel

but the scan master is also not holding the memory. to could that have something to do with it

What is the refresh rate on the scanmaster? You should be using a power logger or direct scan.

i just got the car off a friend of mine had some back yard wantbe work on it so know i'm trying to get it to run good i'm almost there

but the scan master is also not holding the memory. to could that have something to do with it

The scanmaster only reads the data stream. It does not interact with the ECM.

And it's storage capibilities are limited it does not store from run to run It only records the highest values for O2 and KR and the MPH at which they occur, and only when the TPS exceeds 3.0V. Turn it off and those are gone.

You do have the manual don't you?

http://fullthrottletech.com/showthread.php?t=1488

If you can give me the numbers on the chip, I can see how its programmed. I mainly need the 4 digit number in the top right corner on the bottom of the chip. Need to make sure it will work with your setup. Also, make sure you have a modified ECM to work with those 72lb injectors.

Regards,
Eric

the car is running good now it was the plugs now when i'm running the boost will stay at 25 throw 2 and 3 and first 3 or 4 second in 4 then i lose all boost.