Cannot log on and not receiving any emails

GNBoiko

To: Administrators of TurboBuick.com

Just recently we stopped receiving any emails for Highway Stars (highwaystars@sbcglobal.net) or nos4gn (nos4gn@sbcglobal.net) from turbobuick.com. Our passwords recently stopped working also, so we cannot log on to TB.com.

Since we were not able to log on using our passwords, we went on the turbobuick.com website and attempted to reset the passwords. After multiple reset attempts, the site indicated each time that an email would be sent, but we never received any emails on either of the 2 email accounts.

We have cleared our cookies, and also looked in our spam folder just in case any emails ended up there. Still nothing. Any help is appreciated. Please advise.

Thank you,
HIGHWAY STARS
www.nos4gn.com
Supporting vendor of turbobuick.com (under Vendors - 2nd page)

Already reported to Jay and the ninja but haven't heard back yet. Have you tried sending an email to Shane?

Charlie,

Thanks for reporting this to the administrators, however nothing has changed and Highway Stars still cannot log on nor receive any emails. I was hoping we would not have to bother Shane just to regain legitimate access to our account (especially since we are a paying vendor of this board).

Thanks, Glen

With all the changes I'm sure they haven't gotten to it yet Glen. Send a note to Shane and see if he can get the ball rolling.:)

All permissions have been reset... This shouldn't be happening.... Is your other screen name working?

Hello Shane,

Just tried to log on again and still no-go; states incorrect password. When I try to reset password, it states email sent but I never receive one. Same identical thing happens for both accounts (Highway Stars and nos4gn). I had to create this new account to gain access in the interim.

Still not working as of Tuesday 2/28/12. Any help is appreciated. (Highway Stars & nos4gn screen names)

Hello Shane,

Just tried to log on again and still no-go; states incorrect password. When I try to reset password, it states email sent but I never receive one. Same identical thing happens for both accounts (Highway Stars and nos4gn). I had to create this new account to gain access in the interim.

To: Administrators of TurboBuick.com

Just recently we stopped receiving any emails for Highway Stars (highwaystars@sbcglobal.net) or nos4gn (nos4gn@sbcglobal.net) from turbobuick.com. Our passwords recently stopped working also, so we cannot log on to TB.com.

Since we were not able to log on using our passwords, we went on the turbobuick.com website and attempted to reset the passwords. After multiple reset attempts, the site indicated each time that an email would be sent, but we never received any emails on either of the 2 email accounts.

We have cleared our cookies, and also looked in our spam folder just in case any emails ended up there. Still nothing. Any help is appreciated. Please advise.

Thank you,
HIGHWAY STARS
www.nos4gn.com
Supporting vendor of turbobuick.com (under Vendors - 2nd page)

You might as well email Shane again Glen. There are still some issues that they're working on but I figured that you'd be back on by now.:(

Still not working as of Tuesday 2/28/12. Any help is appreciated. (Highway Stars OR nos4gn screen names)

Still not working as of Saturday, March 10, 2012.
Any help is appreciated. (Highway Stars OR nos4gn screen names)

It has now been over 1 month, and we still cannot gain access to either of our accounts.

Are any other paying vendors having this issue?

It has to be something on your end... All your info is fine! I have reset your password on both accts. I will email you the temp password. Email me back if the problem still occurs... Have you cleaned out your internet temp files latley?

It has to be something on your end... All your info is fine! I have reset your password on both accts. I will email you the temp password. Email me back if the problem still occurs... Have you cleaned out your internet temp files latley?

Thank You Shane!

Because of your assistance, we are again able to gain access to both of our accounts.