candy paint on gn

The color is absolutely beautiful! I'm jealous! A set of 17" polished Torque Thrust II would kill big time!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Your paint color is nice.... I think I remember your malibu from youtube... Are you the same guy...Those look like the same rims....

Anymore updates to the project? Reminds me of Dick Dale's signature strat

00082_main.jpg

ive seen this car on youtube i think tbk customs. mad props to you man you got that thing slick

thanks for the comments as the color it is pagan gold over orion silver and solar gold base..house of kolor..and yes you can look me up on youtube as tbkustomz i have a video of the car when it was painted black...and the wheels are off my old malibu with gn swap...i sold my malibu then i bought the wheels back...ive been really busy at work but i finished polishing it today so i will put it back together within the next few days...will post pics soon

candy paint

my car is done..im tryin to figure out how to post videos on here but you can loook it up on youtube under tbkustomz....

I just checked out the video....Looks really good, but the only thing i didnt like was your trunck lock painted and all the other locks were black....change that lock....lol

o by the way my rear tires are 295/30/22 ..i did cut and weld the inner quarter panels...totally forgot to mention that

do u guys have a shop to work on grandnationals and wer becouse i need a shop that works on nationals let me no please