candy paint on gn

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
well im getting close to repainting my gn again and i just wanted to see if anybody had candy on their gn...im going with house of kolor candy pagan gold...keeping all black trim...most of you guys probly like wtf...but its my car ......

well im getting close to repainting my gn again and i just wanted to see if anybody had candy on their gn...im going with house of kolor candy pagan gold...keeping all black trim...most of you guys probly like wtf...but its my car ......

post a link to the color or a pic.

Put some 22's on it and make it a Magnum condom themed car......:eek::confused:

Thats hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I have seen a few lifted ghetto sleds with candy paint but never seen one that was actually a normal car. I bet it would look ok. To each his own.

candy paint

let me get this straight with some of you guys out their that are about to comment on my car...my car is not a donk its sittin on 22 inch rims offsets tucking in the rear i have air bags in the back to raise up the car or lower down when i desire and the front suspension and back is all replaced with eibach...does not have no donk lift or nething like that...that being done i was about 6 hours in the booth saturday and i really liked the outcome check me out ....by the way its only a car so enjoy it right:cool:......sneak peak for you guys will be done soon

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_7715.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

I love that color. I was thinking about doing the top in that color and leaving the bottom black with maybe a silver line in-between

The color is really nice. Maybe just call it something besides "Candy Paint." That term alone is ghetto.

I also like the black wheels with it as well. Maybe not those particular wheels or sized wheels but I like it. Good job!

I had a friend just go out to California and he told me everything out there is done up real nice like that car. So thats something to take into consideration.

Show more pics when you get it done and put together. I was thinking 22" in the back and 20" in the front. Lets see the stance. Any problems with the rims fitting? Did you have to roll the fenders or do anything else? Any rub issues and what size rims are your running?

I think I had a Hot Wheels car that color 45 years ago.:biggrin:

The color is really nice. Maybe just call it something besides "Candy Paint." That term alone is ghetto.

Just a question but how is the term - "candy paint" ghetto? - that is actually what the manufacturer calls it... House of Kolors Kandy

back to the car, i like it.... not my favorite wheel design but not my car...... thanks for sharing, can't wait to see the Total pkg.... are you painting any engine components gold?

Need more pics man, but I like it and house it kolor is awesome.

That color is clean the gnx vents look nice on it too...rims look like a dime a dozen... the gnx rims would look a lot cleaner overall nice way to change it up...