Can someone tell me what this is, please?

To clarify....the powerlogger requires a laptop to be connected in order to log and record....the scanmaster is a real-time heads up display as you drive not requiring a laptop to be connected...the scanmaster CAN be connected to the powerlogger and can display data in real time from the powerlogger without the laptop being connected. IMHO, get both.

Mine has lasted 25 years, so yeah, the Gray gauge works, it lights up a bit more upon false (and real) knock than the caspers gauge but it does work just fine.

I will look around for a copy of the instructions, there's a couple of other wires to it that could be used for an audible alert as well.

Thank you, that would be awesome.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I went through all my literature from the olden days and couldn't find that sheet.

I did find a ton of other Kenne Bell installation instructions such as exhaust system, chip, spoiler, cold air kit, etc.

I will post it up should I find it, it's simply a single sheet of paper not much to it.

I went through all my literature from the olden days and couldn't find that sheet.

I did find a ton of other Kenne Bell installation instructions such as exhaust system, chip, spoiler, cold air kit, etc.

I will post it up should I find it, it's simply a single sheet of paper not much to it.

Thank you for your time, and to all others who responded. I am happy to at least know what it is now.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2