Can Someone help me with this?

dougie

I got my recovered visors back from Jax last week and they look great. However, I went to install them a few minutes ago, and both are identical, instead of mirror images (I do not have the vanity mirror). So if i put them on, the screw will be facing up on one and down on the other. I have nothing to reference this to, but it seems to me that the screws should be on the same side when installed. In other words, a left and right visor that are mirror images. so I'm thinking Jax made a mistake. Could someone look at their stock visors and confirm that when installed, the screws are both either on top or bottom depending on the position of the visor? Thanks.

I just looked at mine and the driver side has the screw on top of the visor (side nearest headliner) and the pass side has the screw towards the seat, so I guess they are not mirror images of each other.
Looks like they sent the correct set back (unless mine are wrong too).
Cheers

I just looked at mine and the driver side has the screw on top of the visor (side nearest headliner) and the pass side has the screw towards the seat, so I guess they are not mirror images of each other.
Looks like they sent the correct set back (unless mine are wrong too).
Cheers

mine are the same too

I stand corrected sort of.:rolleyes: It depends on the option. If you have the lighted mirror on the passenger side the screw is on top. No lighted mirror it's on the bottom. My 87' has the lighted mirror. My 86'T does not :)

Thanks for looking guys. I would've thought the screws would both be on the same side, but seeing is believing. Thanks again.

I stand corrected sort of.:rolleyes: It depends on the option. If you have the lighted mirror on the passenger side the screw is on top. No lighted mirror it's on the bottom. My 87' has the lighted mirror. My 86'T does not :)

X2