Can someone help me out with my avatar?

DaveLC2

I spent a bunch of time yesterday trying to resize my avatar to comply with the guidelines and you pretty much can't even make mine out. What are the tricks to getting a slightly larger one to be excepted. I have access to Adobe Photoshop for resizing. Thanks in advance.

I went to the photo shop(or what ever photo thing i have on my computer) and went to custom sizing. i typed in the 85 x 85 and it took it. Unfortunatly i cant remember how i got to it. you should be able to resize it with puting in those numbers though. Clear as mud? Harry

dragonational said:
I went to the photo shop(or what ever photo thing i have on my computer) and went to custom sizing. i typed in the 85 x 85 and it took it. Unfortunatly i cant remember how i got to it. you should be able to resize it with puting in those numbers though. Clear as mud? Harry

I was able to do the 85x85 but it was over the 9,000 bytes. I'm not 100% photo shop savy but it was ultra frustrating.

MeanBuicks said:
Post the full size photo here and I'll shrink it to avatar size for you.

Here's the one I wanted to use. Thanks a bunch :cool:

wl9hu1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you very much and sorry to hear about your GN. I know the feeling. I hope they find it soon.