Can I see some dual stage kits?

thats really cool,

Thats a HUGE soliniod..

I'm thinking about doing this with mine. I found some fairly cheap soliniods at mcmaster car rated for 150psi.;

The NOS one is designed for alky. fuel, I knew it would work. :)

I've bought a couple of $60 cheapies to use in the other car we'll see how long they last.

Stainless is good in the manufacture of the solenoid parts.

Also stuck up front on the motor makes it look bigger in the pics.

NOS one works well in all climates and conditions, so far. :cool:

Not sure why no one else has posted any pics. I've seen tons of staged systems up here. :confused:

My toolmaker with 30 years in at my old job made it. :)

Started out solid but glowed red hot LOL.

Clearanced it out and he suggested a layer of this material you fire in a kiln and you can machine it like metal beforehand.

We put a 1/2" layer of it under the solenoid and it's like the space shuttle tile shields. Solenoid doesn't get hot that way.

Damm turbo is very hot and bolting stuff too it isn't the best idea I've ever had, thanks to Jerry he solved that problem.

Talk bout one of those ideas that start out as a good idea then turn south..to latter find a fix...

$200.00 bracket :D whats got suck worse is you mount it, make lines, drill stuff, run wiring..yeow :eek: then find something unexpected like that :mad:

How bout putting the shield on, wouldnt that of helped the heat issue??

I ain't covering up my Innovative Double Ball Bearing polished inlet Innovative water cooled oil filtered turbo. ;)

Actually wanted a chrome shield for the old PTE51 but it's easier to look at stuff without that shield on there.

I think the heat shield only helps spread the heat out a bit wouldn't have saved the solenoid I don't think without the tile shield and swiss cheesing the bracket.

Gonna try the Shurflow in the spring I guess don't need alky. much in the winter up here.

One problem I am out of room on this car. :(

Thinking of putting the pump on top of the intercooler. :D