Can I run this in my car

TwinyTwin

Little backround story. I work for Honda in the parts department and the shop foreman comes to me asking why we have a brand new 55 gallon drum of Methanol sitting in the shop. To me this is a big suprise for one because I know of everything that comes in through this shop since I sign for it and two we have no need for it. Well come to find out it has been sitting in the shop for about a year and it is paid for. The techs have no use for it and we can't send it back. So I was wondering since I have a alky kit in my car can I use this meth. I might just pay the cost on the drum and take it home if I can use it. If I can get the whole drum for free that would be even better. Took a few pictures of the label, can I use this or not.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 161
  • noname.jpg
    noname.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 160
Looks good to me to use judging by the pics. If you get it I would look into some kind of long term storage since most alky users don’t burn 55 gal a year. I say this because of meth’s attraction to water. I wouldn’t want to see 40 gallons be diluted, but if it’s free who cares right? Lol

Ohh Boy... be glad you dont live closer.. i'd be there mooching methanol from you :D

Go ahead and use it.

Ohh Boy... be glad you dont live closer.. i'd be there mooching methanol from you :D

Go ahead and use it.
Hey since theres no possible way you are gonna use that much and it may go bad you should sell some of it cheap to your fellow turbo buick.com members:biggrin: