can i kill 2010 camaro ss

1986TR

"EVIL RGL"
i just seen my first camaro ss on the street looked sweet i was not in the T.i know its a matter of time till iam lined up with one the question is can i kill it? i want to represent this community properly!!!!!!!!!look at my sig and let know what you think almost forgot iam going from 36# to 42# later today or firts thing in the morning:biggrin: :biggrin:

It's a mid 12 car without mods, I think if you have some good DRs you should be in good shape . If he has any mods done and sticky tires you will be in trouble.

well i need to get some sticky rubber :biggrin: and i might need to crank up the boost iam running 22psi now!!iam going to slowly turnit up:biggrin:

I am from Illinois and today I was at Route 66 raceway in Joliet Illinois and a 2010 Camaro ran 12.6 at 109 MPH. That was impressive for a car that was bone stock. Just think if our cars were running that off the showroom floor.???

You would at least make a good show. That is saying something for a car that is 22 years old trying to do the same things under the hood with 80's technology that modern cars do with ease.

whell this morning i swapped my 36# injectors with 42# and a TT chip. took the T out to PCH high way cool night and got on it feels nice and strong so we shall see. iknow we are going to start seeing the new camaros more often on the street

I have yet to see any 2009 stock camaro run faster than mid 13's,so in my eyes i will say you should be able to put a big hurt on him:biggrin:
Also from the looks of what you have posted in your Signature you should be easy a second or so faster than him;)

If your tune is right and you got some good tires it shouldn't be a problem...

I have yet to see any 2009 stock camaro run faster than mid 13's,so in my eyes i will say you should be able to put a big hurt on him:biggrin:
Also from the looks of what you have posted in your Signature you should be easy a second or so faster than him;)

I'd agree that most are going to be in the low 13's as advertized with the average driver behind the wheel.

With a good driver, Hot Rod Magazine got a bone stock off the factory line 2010 Camaro to repeat in the 12.90's :biggrin:

HOT ROD Test Drives the Production V-6 and V-8 Versions of the 2010 Chevy Camaro - Hot Rod Magazine.

Pretty sure skills and minor tweaks to help that LS breath could easily eak out another 1/2 second.

I've heard of at least one that's well into the 11's with a cam swap, and a tiny shot of giggle juice.

If you''re gonna register a kill...do it quickly before the aftermarket goodies start finding their way onto these cars...otherwise you'll need to crank up the boost a bit more.

Why's everyone sweatin the new Camaro? Now, Im a Mustang fan as well as TR's, and if these TR's can take out 03-04 Cobras, then the new, heavy, SS shouldnt be too hard. Im talking about stock here.
Most kill stories of 03-04 Cobras on here usually result in TR's winning, and that's knowing most Cobra's have mods.
So, are we gettin worked up over nothing with the new Camaro SS?

Well no more wondering ,I lined up to a black ss today and pulled hard on him and I am not even running DRs . The car sounded real nice not sure what the cars redline at but screams. Oh I put 3 cars on him no problem they do get out of the hole pretty good :D

dont worry about those **** boxes, i thought the challenger was something or the high priced lux. cars that are in my neighborhood. i have 2 camaros where i am one a 6 and the other an ss. i flexed with my camaro which is a 96 that has alot of work and he never bit. either a ***** or those new ones are just gbage

dont worry about those **** boxes, i thought the challenger was something or the high priced lux. cars that are in my neighborhood. i have 2 camaros where i am one a 6 and the other an ss. i flexed with my camaro which is a 96 that has alot of work and he never bit. either a ***** or those new ones are just gbage

Well people pull up to my wife while she is driving the trailblazer SS and try to race her all the time with the kids in the car :rolleyes:

He prolly knows you have a moded car and his is stock. Better watch out who u flex that LT1 at on the street some of those new camaros are deep in the 11's with mods

my lt1 is borderline tens and still drives and handles good with full power a/c heat etc ...... not knocking but like all you guys,love picking on anything new or people who think there hot ****